Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart Empty Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Alerna, the Transcendent Heart

Passive: Intimacy (Innate): As Alerna gets closer to the nearest allied champion, both she and ally gain bonus armor and magic resist. Range starts at 600 and bonus starts at +0/10/20/30, increasing by 10 for every 100 range closer she is.

Q: Charming Blade: Alerna slashes her sword in front of her, attacking in a small cone. Enemies hit are dealt magic damage and are charmed for 1 second.
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
    Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds
    Range: 200
    Width: 60°
    Magic Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+.3 AP)

W: Unfaltering Loyalty: Alerna throws herself in front of target allied champion, dealing slight magic damage in an AoE to enemy.
    Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
    Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
    Range: 300/400/500/600/700
    Radius of AoE: 300
    Magic Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+.4 AP)

E: Banner of Love: Alerna plants down a sacred banner that lasts for 4 seconds, increasing the health regen of allied champions within range of it. When Alerna strikes an enemy champion within the banner's range, they are charmed for .75 seconds. Enemies can only be charmed by this ability once every 2 seconds.
    Cost: 90 mana
    Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Range: 700
    Aura Radius: 800
    Health Regen Bonus: +6/8/10/12/14

R: Passion of the Sun: Alerna kneels down and channels for a second, her prayer answered by the sun with a ray shining down upon and following her for 8 seconds. While bathed in the glow, Alerna is healed per second, with herself and all allies in range gaining a Magic Resistance bonus. Enemies that stand in range are dealt magic damage per second.
    Cost: 150/175/200 mana
    Cooldown: 100/95/90 seconds
    Radius of Aura: 1200
    Magic Resist Bonus: 20/30/40
    Heal per second: 50/100/150 (+.6 AP)
    Magic Damage per second: 20/40/60 (+.6 AP)

------------------

Health: 404 (+85)
    Mana: 238 (+43)
    Attack Damage: 51 (+3)
    Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.17%)
    Range: 125
    Health Regen: 7 (+.75)
    Mana Regen: 7 (+.63)
    Armor: 14 (+3.57)
    Magic Resist: 30
    Movement Speed: 340

Tags: Melee, Tank

Quotes:
    Upon Selection: Caught your eye, did I, Summoner?~
    Movement:
    - On it!
    - Wonder if I'll find someone..
    - Hope I don't embarrass Leona..
    - I will protect you!
    - Let's hurry!
    Attacking:
    - For the Solari!
    - Get away!
    - Stay away from him/her! (depends on closest ally champion)
    - You're not going anywhere~
    Taunt:
    - True love never dies!
    - Just remember: It's better to have loved and won than to have not and lost.
    Joke:
    - In the name of truth and love, I will beat you!
    - OoooOOOOoooh, should I tell him or shouldn't I?!
    Banner of Love:
    - Proudly it stands!
    - Until the world's end!
    - The victorious banner!
    Ultimate:
    - Hear my prayer...
    - Let me protect them...
    - Shine your love on me...

Skins:
    Classic Alerna: Imagine a mix between Leona and Lux's armor. Little shoulder 'blade wings' on the back.
    Cadenza Valkyrie Alerna: Pale pink in color. Similar to Leona's valkyrie helm, only no wings and feathered on the side plates, with a single narrow horn point up and forward. Her voice becomes more melodious.

Lore:
    High on the summit of Mount Targon are the Rakkor, known for their warrior people. A group within their ranks, the Solari, dedicate themselves to the worship of the sun. Initiates strive to prove their loyalty to the force in the sky. One of these initiates, however, is at times distracted. A 16-year-old girl, Alerna drives herself to be able to unconditionally love all that is around her. Being of Rakkor blood however means she is not a pacifist, and so she is more than willing to fight for something or someone.
    Some boys have tried to woo her, she allowing them chances. However, Alerna could never truly control her affection, and so these suitors just abandon her, leaving her to be enamored by all. Never downtrodden, Alerna accepts anyone willing to be with her.
    It is believed that the Sun itself returns this affection that Alerna radiates, raining light down on her wherever she goes. This focus of the sun caught Leona's attention, believing that the young initiate may be able to help showcase the power of the sun for all to see. And now, despite her flirtatious nature, Alerna fights alongside Leona in the League of Legends.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart Empty Re: Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 am

I can't help but think of her as a tank in the same lieu as Alistar (or is it Alistair? Meh.).

And I see what you did there with Princess Mi Amore Cadenza Valkyrie Alerna.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart Empty Re: Feel the Love! Alerna, the Transcendent Heart

Post by ElementSteel Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 am

MynxTheOrigin wrote:I can't help but think of her as a tank in the same lieu as Alistar (or is it Alistair? Meh.).

And I see what you did there with Princess Mi Amore Cadenza Valkyrie Alerna.
    Yeah, she could be that sort of tank.

And m'yes. We had a sun valkyrie, a moon valkyrie. Why not put the 3rd one in? Very Happy
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 am

Very true, good sir.
    Let's not insert Twilight yet. XD
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:35 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Very true, good sir.
    Let's not insert Twilight yet. XD
    Well, I'd only give a Valkyrie skin to a Rakkor, and well, they don't seem to be very inclined to do specifically magic. I dunno, maybe I could pull somethin' off.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

It was a double-sided joke. (I forgot how to spell "double entandre". That's wrong, by the way. Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am