A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

Kiril, the Beast Master

SephirothWontDie

Kiril, the Beast Master

Post by SephirothWontDie on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 am

ok, so as my idea I have this guy who uses a handaxe for a weapon. Kiril I think will have an interesting setup. any questions or thoughts on how to maybe balance an ability or how it works, Id be happy to answer. dont be afraid to give me any kind of comments, I just want to know what people will think.

Name: Kiril, the Beast Master

Role: Melee, Fighter

Lore:
    Kiril, a simple woodsman and nature lover, had always loved the creatures that surrounded him. He cared for many creatures who he found injured. He found that he could mimic the calls of the beasts and they would come. As a man of nature, he truly felt disgusted when he saw those who might hurt his friends and home walking right in without a way to stop them. He felt a pull in his mind. A strange pull that sounded much like that of an animal. He looked beside him and there stood a small army of creatures, ready to defend their home against the invaders. He could feel each of them, speaking with their eyes and minds, telling him what to do. They understood him, and he understood them. Without thought, he took up his small axe, and called to the animals to fight and not surrender.

When the battle ended, he had awoken from being knocked out. He looked around and saw the torn and charred remains of his home... And of his friends. He mourned the loss and wished revenge. Several survivors had come to him, feeling his sorrow and despair. He decided that fate had chosen him, chosen him to defend nature as it is. The surviving animals sensed the need for revenge and joined him. He wandered from land to land with his protectors, defending the beauty of nature around him as best he could, but failing in the process. He could not understand why. He had the power and fury of the beasts on his side, he had nature on his side, and he had his axe on his side. The more failure he saw, the more he wondered what more he needed. This overwhelming curiosity had soon brought him to the League of Legends. He found that he could well protect nature through the League and through his skill.

"The beasts have feelings just like any human. Revenge is among them." -Kiril

Abilities:

Passive: Beast Rage:
    Kiril will gain additional benfits based on which beast he currently has out. Additonaly, he will retain benefits after switching beasts for 2 seconds.
    Lion: Kiril will gain a 5/10/15 % bonus to attack damage and armor. He will also be able to trample minions for 10% of his total attack damage.
    Snake: Kiril will gain the ability to ignore unit collision. His basic attacks now apply a poison damage over time effect for 4/8/12(+.3 AD) stacking up to 3 times.
    Beasts have 1/4 of Kiril's maximum health and 1/3 of his maximum attack damage, armor, and magic resistance.
    Note: Any lasting effects, such as bite or wrap, will be cancled upon calling in another beast.

Q: Chop:
    Kiril throws his axe at the target, dealing 30/45/60/75/90(+.4 ad) physical damage. Does more damage the farther the target is from Kiril, up to 150% of the original damage. If the target is in melee range, Kiril will instead perform a stunning chop, knocking the enemy into the air for a brief moment.

W: Lion/Bite:
    Kiril will call out his lion beast. Kiril Can move the beast by alt-right clicking. Activating this ability again will cause the lion to bite the nearest enemy champion target dealing 20/34/48/62/76(+.5 AD) physical damage. The lion will continue to hold on to the enemy champion slowing them for 15/20/25/30/35 % for the 4 second duration.
    Each time Kiril calls a pet, all pet summoning abilities go on a 10 second cooldown.

E: Snake/Wrap:
    Kiril will call out his snake beast. Kiril can move the beast by alt-right clicking. Activating this ability again will cause the snake to wrap itself around 2 nearby enemy units(prioritizing champions) for 3 seonds. These two units will now move as one and one will be unable to attack. If a minion and a champion are bound, the minion will always have free movement while the champion may cast spells and abilities without being able to use basic attacks. In the case of two enemy champions being bound, the champion given free movement will always be random and the champion the does not have free movement will be able to cast spells and abilities but may not use basic attacks.
    Each time Kiril calls a pet, all pet summoning abilities go on a 10 second cooldown.

R: Dragon:
    Kiril will sacrifice his passive bonuses and his pets to call forth a dragon. He will then jump on the dragon's back, becoming untargetable for 5 seconds. Instead, the dragon, which will have 1/2 of Kiril's health and defensive stats, will become targetable and susceptible to stuns, fears, taunts(does not attack, but will be drawn to the taunt), and knockbacks(is not affected by knock-ups since it flies). If the dagon dies at all, Kiril will be stunned for 1 second after landing. He can activate the ability again once to command the dragon to breath fire, dealing 100/200/300(+.2 AD) magic damage to enemies in a cone in front of the dragon. Doing so will cause the effect to end early. When the effect ends, his beast calls will be on a 5 second cooldown.

Upon champion selection:
    Beasts be with me.

Movement:
    Another step for the beast.
    This way?
    I hear your call.
    ~Special running away from champions~ The enemy is the OTHER way!

Spell use:
    ~whistles~
    Hear my beast!
    Sic'em!
    Attack!

Taunt:
    Another meal for the beasts.

Laugh:
    Laugh? Not on your life.

Joke:
    Here kitty kitty.
    Ssssssso much to do.

Re: Kiril, the Beast Master

Post by MynxTheOrigin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 am

I'm liking the quality of this guy's concept.

About the snake. Does the immobilized unit get dragged along like Skarner's ult? And can the free moving one still to attack or defend themselves? Additionally, what does the snake do to a single unit, be it champ or minion? Finally, cooldowns and costs might help.

About his ult. Some details may need to be changed. He's untargetable, has half health and defenses, and is vulnerable to most cc. The biggest issue I see is the untargetable grouped with the altered defensive abilities.

He's untargetable, so non-targeted attacks are all that can hit him. That means AoEs are all that bug him. I hope you get what I mean.

I wonder if he's Udyr approved?
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:52 am

Feel free to disregard my mini rant on the ult. I misread it.
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 am

Although I have another question about it. Can you use new abilities while riding the dragon or basic attack?
    SephirothWontDie

Post by SephirothWontDie on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 am

MynxTheOrigin wrote:I'm liking the quality of this guy's concept.

About the snake. Does the immobilized unit get dragged along like Skarner's ult? And can the free moving one still to attack or defend themselves? Additionally, what does the snake do to a single unit, be it champ or minion? Finally, cooldowns and costs might help.

About his ult. Some details may need to be changed. He's untargetable, has half health and defenses, and is vulnerable to most cc. The biggest issue I see is the untargetable grouped with the altered defensive abilities.

He's untargetable, so non-targeted attacks are all that can hit him. That means AoEs are all that bug him. I hope you get what I mean.

I wonder if he's Udyr approved?
    the snake works like this: it binds together either min/min, min/champ/ champ/champ. if a min and champ are bound, the champ always has free casting. if 2 champs are bound, 1 has free movement and the other has free casting. 50% chance.

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Although I have another question about it. Can you use new abilities while riding the dragon or basic attack?
    the dragon works like this: Kiril is untargetable, can not take damage. think of vlad's pool. instead, the dragon is attackable and has a percent of Kiril's health and defenses, and is only affected by taunts, stuns, and knockback effects. he throws axes down at his enemies from atop the dragon and he can use his Q, but can not summon his pets. if the dragon is killed before 5 seconds, Kiril falls to the ground stunned.
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 am

Ah. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:46 am