Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

4 posters

Want a review?

MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Want a review? Empty Want a review?

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it sounds like a stupid title, but I know it feels kinda crappy when your champions you worked pretty hard on don't get noticed. If you want me to give yours a look and possibly give some input, I'm almost always willing to lend a hand. Especially to those who really seem to need it.

Also. I'm not asking for you look at my champs in return, but if you want to, I ain't gonna stop you.
    Void22
    Void22

Want a review? Empty Re: Want a review?

Post by Void22 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:42 am

Ah wonderful. I really would appreciate if you could look at Moros, The Aspect of Doom or Dementia, The Lord of Madness. Thanks for putting up this form by the way. Should you desire a review in turn, just give me the name and I will endeavor to comment as soon as I can. Thanks again.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Can do.
    Smile
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Mind putting a link up?
    Void22
    Void22

Post by Void22 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:11 pm

MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 am

Alright. If you feel the need to return the favor, just check my profile. X3
    Drake_O`Dagger

Post by Drake_O`Dagger Tue May 28, 2013 8:54 am

I seriously need help with Libara, Balance Incarnate. She's an old concept I made like 2 years ago, but I want to bring her up to current-game standards. Her original numbers are completely broken in the current game, so I stripped them out, and her original effects are fairly broken compared to current champions too, so I've had to try and redo 2 of her skills (one I outright removed as it was OP as hell). Sadly, I'm pretty stumped for ideas on how to finish the remake, and could really use the help if you're up to it.
    Prevostfast

Want a review? Empty David Trezeguet has taken aspect in any account

Post by Prevostfast Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:20 am

He is a Globe Cup successful striker for France household soccer. Currently, any time this bio observe is being published, he performs within French Serie A with respect to Juventus team. Although Trezeguet can be an Argentine origins but he taken aspect for any France nationwide side, their landscapes.
    David Trezeguet has taken aspect in any account with different nation. For example in 1994 he performed out in Argentina for for Club Atl tico Platense. After that since 1995-2000 he performed out in France for SINCE Monaco team. Consequently, your dog signed up with in France enjoying for Juventus team due to the fact 2000 until now.
    buy fifa 14 coins
    Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 am