Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

3 posters

Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette Empty Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette

Litmus Test: (Innate) As Zoriah levels up, his acid becomes more potent, increasing the damage dealt by true damage by 0/25/50/75/100% at levels 1/5/9/13/17.

Bitter Gob: Zoriah spits out a large sphere of acidic ooze in target direction. If and when it comes into contact with an enemy unit, it explodes, dealing true damage to target and splashing around in a small AoE, causing a small DoT that deals true damage for 5 seconds.
    Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
    Range: 500
    Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
    True Damage: 45/50/55/60/65
    True Damage per second: 5/10/15/20/25
    Splash radius from target: 200

Chameleon: Zoriah alters his coloration, blending in with the environment after a 1 second delay and becomes stealthed. While stealthed, Zoriah gains bonus movement speed. After destealthing from an attack or skill use, Zoriah can use Chameleon again within 2 seconds again to stealth again, paying an additional 75 mana, stacking up to 4 times. Can only stealth during time of duration after first use of Chameleon.
    Cost: 75 mana
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
    Stealth Maximum Duration: 5/10/15/20/25 seconds
    Bonus Movement Speed: +1/2/3/4/5%

Fanged Strike: Zoriah lunges at and pounces onto target enemy unit, immediately jumping off again in a target direction. If the target is a champion, Zoriah will spit some acidic saliva onto the champion’s face before jumping off again, dealing a small DoT in true damage for 3 seconds. Otherwise, physical damage is dealt.
    Cost: 50/65/80/95/110 mana
    Range per lunge: 400
    Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
    True Damage over Time: 5/10/15/20/25
    Physical Damage: 20/40/60/80/100 (+.75 AD)

Internal Acid: Zoriah grabs a target enemy champion, suppressing them for 1.5 seconds and forces their mouth open to ‘vomit’ into their mouth, causing a good amount of acid to course through the body. True damage is dealt per second, doubling in damage each second, for 5 seconds. Will be stopped early by a Cleanse effect.
    Cost: 100/120/140 mana
    Range: 125
    Cooldown: 130/115/100 seconds
    Base True Damage: 10/30/50

----------

Health: 403 (+81)
    Health Regen: 5.78 (+.625)
    Mana: 250 (+50)
    Mana Regen: 7.1 (+.75)
    Attack Damage: 50.06 (+3.15)
    Attack Speed: .6545 (+2.17%)
    Armor: 13.4 (+3.9)
    Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
    Range: 125
    Move Speed: 340

Tags: Melee, Assassin, Stealth

Quotes:
    Upon Selection:
    - You need my acid, do you?
    Moving:
    - Too mild.
    - I will melt them.
    - Not enough green.
    - I'll dissolve the fools.
    Attacking:
    - *Hiss*
    - Get ready..
    - They're mine!
    - Rip them!
    - Tear them!
    Taunt:
    - I'm the reason the Zaunites have their poison..
    Joke:
    - Oh...Oh No...I'm gonna hurl!
    Ultimate:
    - Stay right where you are..
    - Open wide!
    - Here it comes!

Lore:
    Usually, champions come to the League of Legends of their own free will, seeking glory from it or a means to settle political dispute. However, the League itself is just as willing to force new ‘champions’ to fight on the Fields of Justice. Perhaps it is to quell an atrocious force such as the case with the Butcher of the Sands Renekton or to keep a menace in line, like the Eternal Nightmare Nocturne. Other times still though, the League may just see ‘potential’ and drag a being from their home to do battle on the Fields of Justice…
    Zaunite scientists had been going about the Plague Jungle, knowing it to be a source of various herbs, poisons, and other deadly things. On one particular day, a gathering party was sent to the jungle, but word never returned home on their status. A message was sent to the Institute of War on the matter, believing something to be amiss. A group of scientists ventured to the jungle, led by the Mad Alchemist Singed, to investigate the sudden disappearance. What they found was a bloody site: Bodies of their fellow scientific minds lay strewn across the ground, some cut and some bruised, but most of them having their skin burnt and disfigured. As the team looked on, several balls of ooze shot down from the trees, melting the flesh from several peoples’ faces.
    Singed had looked up and saw a reptilian monster, almost draconic like in appearance. The beast sprung down at Singed, aiming for his face, when suddenly the summoners had arrived and binded the creature down to the ground. Being dragged back to the Institute, it had been decided that despite its actions against people doing their jobs, the reptile (revealed to be named Zoriah) would make an excellent addition to the intense battles of the League of Legends. Stripped of its freedom, taken from its home, and forced to battle at the whim of summoners, Zoriah fights on, plotting ways to escape from this imprisonment…

Last edited by ElementSteel on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette Empty Re: Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Woah, this guy is just brutal. Although the true damage ratios feel initially low. Maybe he could have some sort of minor scaling with those abilities?

I can see his combo potential though.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette Empty Re: Acid Reflux? Zoriah, the Toxic Silhouette

Post by ElementSteel Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Woah, this guy is just brutal. Although the true damage ratios feel initially low. Maybe he could have some sort of minor scaling with those abilities?

I can see his combo potential though.
    Well, his scaling also comes from his innate don't forget. I really wasn't sure if that was overkill though. >.<
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 am

I can't tell if it's balanced or too little to be effective early game. Razz
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 am

But it's a very clever idea.
    Nazrethim
    Nazrethim

Post by Nazrethim Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 pm

I hope his saliva taste good lol!

Can't wait for the quotes Smile
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Nazrethim wrote:I hope his saliva taste good lol!

Can't wait for the quotes Smile
    Yeeeeeaaaah...yum, yum. >_>;;

Also, I thought I was forgetting somethin'. DAMNIT!
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 pm

One question. Does the DoT damage from his abilities stack with each other? Or are they applied one after the other? Another thing, how can he be built? It's not like there are items that increase true damage.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:One question. Does the DoT damage from his abilities stack with each other? Or are they applied one after the other? Another thing, how can he be built? It's not like there are items that increase true damage.
    Hmm...that's a good second question actually...
    Before that though, they stack. So the DoTs from Bitter Gob and Fanged Strike will in fact go off alongside each other.

Now back to the second...I could recommend CDR and movement speed, perhaps a little bit of attack damage. I honestly hadn't thought of that, so I may need to rework a lil' bit. >.>;;
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm

ElementSteel wrote:
    MynxTheOrigin wrote:One question. Does the DoT damage from his abilities stack with each other? Or are they applied one after the other? Another thing, how can he be built? It's not like there are items that increase true damage.
    Before that though, they stack. So the DoTs from Bitter Gob and Fanged Strike will in fact go off alongside each other.

Now back to the second...I could recommend CDR and movement speed, perhaps a little bit of attack damage. I honestly hadn't thought of that, so I may need to rework a lil' bit. >.>;;

Alright. But do they also stack with his ult's DoT?

That build does seem applicable. Maybe get a few on-hit proc items, or maybe a Blade of The Ruined King and whatever its AP equivalent is called. I can't remember what it's called right now. Deathfire's Grasp, right?

I just thought of a bit of a troll move with this guy. Use ignite as you combo with him. X3
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:
    ElementSteel wrote:

Alright. But do they also stack with his ult's DoT?

That build does seem applicable. Maybe get a few on-hit proc items, or maybe a Blade of The Ruined King and whatever its AP equivalent is called. I can't remember what it's called right now. Deathfire's Grasp, right?

I just thought of a bit of a troll move with this guy. Use ignite as you combo with him. X3

Totally stacks with Internal Acid.

Hmm...yeah, %-health damage would make sense. He's an assassin, he's meant to burst down.

And yeah...dat burn. I'd say best summoners would be Ignite and Flash or Exhaust.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 pm

True damage. True damage everywhere.

Hmmm... I feel a little for asking, but maybe you could check out at least one of my champs? I honestly feel I need a professional opinion like yours to help improve upon them and future designs.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:True damage. True damage everywhere.

Hmmm... I feel a little for asking, but maybe you could check out at least one of my champs? I honestly feel I need a professional opinion like yours to help improve upon them and future designs.
    I will once I get a chance. Alright?
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Alright. Smile I'm very patient anyhow. X3
    But uh... should I put a link here or something? I'm not too comfortable with asking for stuff like this.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Alright. Smile I'm very patient anyhow. X3
    But uh... should I put a link here or something? I'm not too comfortable with asking for stuff like this.
    I'd say put it in the review thread I have up.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

ElementSteel wrote:
    MynxTheOrigin wrote:Alright. Smile I'm very patient anyhow. X3
    I'd say put it in the review thread I have up.

Alright. XD
    I noticed it just a few minutes ago is the funny part.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 am

I just thought of something. Zoriah might also like Blade of the Ruined King and Liandry's Torment.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 am

And maybe a Sunfire cape.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 pm

I can understand BotRK and Liandry's, but I'm not so sure about Sunfire Cape, especially considering the stealth.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 pm

True. I forget that Sunfire can give you away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am