Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

No One to Turn to. Caleb, the Forlorn Scar

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

No One to Turn to. Caleb, the Forlorn Scar Empty No One to Turn to. Caleb, the Forlorn Scar

Post by ElementSteel Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Caleb, the Forlorn Scar

Passive: Scar of Ferocity: (Innate): Caleb generates 5 fury every time he deals damage or is damaged. The generation is increased by 20% for each enemy champion and in 600 range. His fury automatically increases by 25% per attack for each fallen allied champion in range. Fury decreases by 1 every second out of combat.

Q: Devastating Strike: Caleb charges forward and cleaves at those in front of him for physical damage in a cone. If Caleb has 25 fury, the force of the attack also knocks back enemy units. Consumes 25 fury.
    Range: 400/450/500/550/600
    Cone Width: ~90º
    Cone Range: 200
    Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
    Physical Damage: 100/115/130/145/160 (+ 1.0 AD)
    Knockback: 80

W: Goring Toss: Caleb thrusts the edge of his axe through target enemy’s gut, goring them on his blade for physical damage. Target is then flung in target direction. If Caleb has 25 fury, the target is left bleeding for 5 seconds after the throw. Consumes 25 fury.
    Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
    Range of Gore: 125
    Range of Throw: 300
    Physical Damage: 130/140/150/160/170 (+1.0 AD)
    Physical Damage per Second: 20/25/30/35/40 (+.75 AD)

E: Seismic Wrath: Caleb impales his axe into the ground with force, dealing physical damage in an AoE and knocking up and knocking back enemy units. If Caleb has 25 fury, the AD ratio is increased by .5. 25 fury consumed.
    Radius of AoE: 350
    Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
    Physical Damage: 55/85/115/145/175 (+.5 AD)
    Knockback: 100

R: Unchained Ire: Caleb goes into a berserk state, surpassing the human limit. Caleb is unable to use skills, but his Attack Damage and Attack Speed are increased. Additionally, for each enemy champion in range, Caleb’s bonus AD and AS are increased by a percentage. During this time though, Caleb’s receives 5% of the damage he is dealt as true damage.
    Cost: 100 fury
    Cooldown: 100 seconds
    Duration: 5/10/15 seconds
    Attack Damage bonus: +40/45/50%
    Attack Speed bonus: +50/75/100%
    % bonus per enemy champ in 400 range: 10/15/20%

--------------------

Health: 451 (+95.5)
    Fury: 100
    Attack Damage: 55.05 (+3.35)
    Attack Speed: 0.682 (+2.8%)
    Range: 125
    Health Regen: 7.45 (+0.9)
    Armor: 15.95 (+3.05)
    Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
    Movement Speed: 350

Tags: Melee, Fighter, Bruiser

Quotes:
    Upon Selection: Never Again.
    Movement:
    - I'm on it.
    - I won't let them get close.
    - I won't fail.
    - I'll rip them apart...
    - Trust no one.
    Attacking:
    - Fight me!
    - Die!
    - I'll tear you apart!
    - I'll make you pay...
    - You won't ruin me!
    Taunt:
    - I'll make sure that you understand pain.
    - Don't try it, or I'll paint the land with your blood.
    Joke:
    - You wanna know how I got this scar?
    - Trust me, I can scar you for life.
    Ultimate:
    - You die NOW!
    - I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!
    - I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME!

Skins:
    Classic Caleb: Standard barbarian build. Shoulders covered by shaggy brown hide. Bracers and boots made of black hide. Dark brown cloth covering lower body. Large gash of a scar cut down across torso. Messy dirty blonde hair. Wields a jagged great axe.

Lore:
    Freijold is home to the barbarian tribes lead by King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe, two of the more notable members of the League of Legends. The wild people live their own lives, not unlike the other more civilized societies on Valoran. There are still celebrations, there are still gatherings, there are still crimes. Caleb Thornbrow, a man living deep within the Freijoldian ranges, knows of wrong all too well. Caleb had a small home close to the rest of his barbarian tribe. He hunted and did all that he could for his family, providing food and warmth for everyone.
    Caleb was out one day, completing his daily duties of gathering. He had returned home only to find the door slightly open, letting the cold in. He went to go in, but was immediately pushed aside with a razor-sharp blade, cutting deep into his torso and shoving him into the snow. He blacked out, waking up later to many faces. To his surprise, he was immediately brought before the tribe leader being accused of murder.
    He was told that his entire family was ripped apart by a blade, with another seriously injured found down the road. Caleb immediately recognized the injured person: His lover. She had said that he had gone into a rage, taking his axe out to attack everyone. She claimed to have just barely escaped, having to fight him off in a matter of life and death.
    With everyone against him, Caleb had no choice but to accept a punishment he did not deserve. He was exiled, never to return to Freijold lest he be treated as an enemy. Depressed, Caleb left the cold region and wandered the land of Valoran. He thought of going to the Institute of War, believing that he may be able to seek refuge there. Remembering that his queen and king were a part of the League, the latter known for an unmatched fury, Caleb believed that he would be welcomed with the reputation branded upon him. He fights now, on the Fields of Justice, never allowing anyone to be near him and trusting no one.
    "Trust? Trust leads to you being backstabbed. Trust leads to you being wronged."
    -- Caleb, the Forlorn Scar

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm