Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave Empty Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave

Post by ElementSteel Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 am

Lucas, the Fiend’s Slave

Passive: Hellish Bondage: (Innate) Whenever Lucas uses a skill, he gains a Possession charge. For each Possession charge he has, he gains + 1/2/3 in all stats. At 10 stacks, he loses all stacks and channels for 1 second, transforming completely into the demon and gaining him +10/20/30% in all stats. While in demon form, a Domination bar replaces Lucas’s mana bar and gains a different skill set. Maximum Domination is equal to Lucas' Maximum Mana and does not regenerate. Lucas reverts back when either the Domination bar is depleted or 1 minute has passed. Should Lucas be hit when channeling to transform, the transformation is cancelled and Lucas loses a Possession charge.

Q: Desperate Strike: Lucas gains 1 Possession charge and has his next attack do 100% more damage for 5 seconds. If the attack lands during the duration of Desperate Strike, Lucas gains another stack. If Lucas is able to land a backstab with Desperate Strike, he will instead gain 2 stacks.
    Cost: 20/25/30/35/40 health
    Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds

Flesh Render: The demon dashes forward, cleaving at and dealing physical damage to the first obstruction of dash or forward at the end of the dash. If the target is a champion, they will bleed for 5 seconds, taking additional magic damage each second.
    Range: 500 (125 at end)
    Cost: 12/24/36/48/60 Domination
    Cooldown: 20/17/14/11/8 seconds
    Physical Damage: 90/100/110/120/130 (+.4 per Attack Damage)
    Magic Damage per second: 5/11/17/23/29 (+.15 per Ability Power)

W: Anguish: Lucas screams and falls over in pain, unable to move for .5 seconds but gaining him 3 Possession charges.
    Cost: 100 health
    Cooldown: 60/50/40/30/20 seconds

Sangrocurse: The demon leeches onto target, dealing magic damage while taking 80% of the life for himself. Then the target is afflicted with a curse, making it so they take more damage from all sources for 3 seconds.
    Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8 seconds
    Range: 125
    Cost: 26/38/50/62/74 Domination
    Damage: 90/110/130/150/170 (+.75 per ability power)
    Extra Damage Taken: 3/6/9/12/15 %

E: Fugitive: Lucas gains 1 Possession charge and temporarily conceals himself to avoid detection from pursuers, destealthing when 15 seconds have passed, attacks, or is damaged.
    Cost: 10/12/14/16/18 health
    Cooldown: 24/21/18/15/12 seconds

Dominant Presence: The demon commands all in front of him, casting a cone of hopelessness in front of him, causing enemies caught to be terrified for a duration.
    Cooldown: 110/90/70/50/30 seconds
    Range: 750
    Cone Width: 60º
    Duration: .25/.5/.75/1/1.25
    Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Domination

R: Blood Rite: Lucas slashes his body to release the mortal blood, reducing his health by half to amplify the demon's influence and allow the demon’s power to grow faster by increasing cooldown reduction and doubling Possession charge acquiring for 30 seconds. If Lucas transforms into the demon during Blood Rite's duration, the demon's damage is increased for the remainder of Blood Rite.
    Cost: 150/175/200 health
    Cooldown: 50/45/40 seconds
    Cooldown reduction: 15/20/25%
    Damage increase: +10/20/30 %

Overwhelming Will: The demon instantly takes complete control of an enemy, causing all of the afflicted's skills to go on cooldown for a duration and be feared for the duration. Possession lasts for 1/2/3 seconds. Should the possessed champion die prior to the end of possession time, the demon will be ejected from the vessel at the health and domination he had prior to possession.
    Range: 600/650/700
    Cost: 300 Domination
    Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
    Duration of Cooldown: 5/10/15 seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health: 350 (+90)
    Mana: 350 (+90)
    Attack Damage: 40 (+3)
    Attack Speed: 0.600 (+5%)
    Range: 125
    Health Regen: 5 (+2.5)
    Mana Regen: 5 (+2.5)
    Armour: 10 (+3)
    Magic Resist: 30
    Movement Speed : 300

Tags: Ranged, Mage, Carry

Quotes
    Upon Selection: Can you save me?
    Movement/Attacking:
    Lucas/demon
    - My mind is not my own./Puny Fleshlings.
    - Gah, this hurts./Offer yourself to me.
    - Am I to suffer much longer?/My reign shall spread!
    - Can’t last much longer…/Submit or taste a slow death.
    - How could this happen to me?/They may run far, but it won’t matter.
    Taunt:
    - Kill me, please!/ You will bow before me mortals.
    Joke:
    - At least I’m not in Jersey…*shudder*/Oh no, not Georgia again!
    Ultimate:
    - *Cries loudly*/You shall serve me!
    - *Wimpers under breath*/My will be done!
    - *Coughs up blood*/A new slave to command!
    Dance: Fetal Position/Night on Bald Mountain ‘calling back down fire scene’

Skins:
    Classic Lucas: Typical demon appearance, like a slightly larger Galio pitch black with glowing red eyes, mouth, and claws.
    Thanatos Lucas: Demon is pale and has four long arms and wings, covered in a pitch black shroud around torso.
    Ifrit Lucas: Red djinn-like appearance with fire particles. Still has horns and claws. Glows white in areas.
    Pazuzu Lucas: Brownish lion-like appearance. 4 wings on back. Talons and horns.
    Balrog Lucas: Fiery red appearance, skull-life face and fire wings.

Story:
    Demons are an evil force, infamous for committing many different sins. These fiends are mostly nameless, but despite this are still among the most deadly beings to ever exist. There is nearly no limit to the powers they hold, ranging from Pyrokinesis to Possession. The Noxus Slums are a prime hunting ground for the demons, picking out victims at random and then toying with them. A sad tale surrounds one urchin by the name of Lucas, chosen by a powerful demon to be his eternal vessel. The forced servitude has driven Lucas insane, his mind constantly broken each and every day. Somehow, Lucas was able to reach the Institute, begging for a solution to his torment. All the League could do was have Lucas join in order to contain and learn about the demon.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ubel Engel
    Ubel Engel

Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave Empty Re: Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave

Post by Ubel Engel Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 am

I don't really understands the reasoning behind Anguish.

I can however says Fugitive is bit OP.
    12 seconds cd for 15 seconds stealth. :/

...To be honest, I don't get any of these abilities other than Q.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave Empty Re: Let the Curse Begin! (No, it Mustn't Spread!) Lucas, the Fiend's Slave

Post by ElementSteel Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 am

...;;
    It's not a 15 second stealth, I swear! >.<

Anyway, the human abilities are meant to build toward becoming the demon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am