Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

A Mirage in the Sands. Amit, the Slaying Dervish

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

A Mirage in the Sands. Amit, the Slaying Dervish Empty A Mirage in the Sands. Amit, the Slaying Dervish

Post by ElementSteel Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Amit, the Slaying Dervish

Passive: Keen Scimitar (Innate): Amit is granted 5% bonus critical strike damage and armor penetration. Additionally, all of Amit's damaging abilities can critically strike. 1/6/11/16

Q: Vital Strike: Amit dashes forward, dealing damage to the first enemy champion he comes in contact with and silencing them for 1.5 seconds.
    Cooldown: 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
    Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana
    Range: 500
    Physical Damage: 80/90/100/110/120 (+0.9 AD)

W: Rebound: Amit runs forward in a straight line. If he comes into contact with impassable terrain, he bounds forward twice the distance he ran according to what angle he reached it at.
    Cooldown: 6 seconds
    Cost: 40/42/44/46/48 mana
    Range: 300/400/500/600/700

E: Whirlwind: Amit spins slowly toward target enemy 3 times, knocking back enemy units and dealing physical damage on the first two hits, then knocking up target enemy champion and dealing more physical damage.
    Cooldown: 14/12/10/8/6 seconds
    Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana
    Range per Movement: 200
    Diameter of AoE: 330
    Knockback: 50
    Physical Damage (1st, 2nd hit): 30/50/70/90/110 (+0.7 AD)
    Physical Damage (3rd hit): 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 AD)

R: Razorwind Mirage: Amit targets an enemy champion and disappears, reappearing 4/5/6 times around the target, the real Amit one of them at random. For 2 seconds, Amit will appear to move farther or closer depending on how the target moves relative to the real Amit. During this time should a mirage be damaged at all, it will disappear, although Amit and his mirages are not affected by AoE damage. Should Amit be damaged enough, the mirages will disappear prematurely. After 2 seconds, Amit and his mirages converge on the target, dealing physical damage each, with remaining mirages disappearing after.
    Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds
    Cost: 75/100/125 mana
    Range: 600
    Physical Damage per Hit: 130/165/200 (+1.0 AD)
    Damage Threshhold: 400/800/1200

--------------------

Health: 410 (+83)
    Mana: 255 (+43)
    Attack Damage: 50.83 (+3.05)
    Attack Speed: 0.668 (+2.03%)
    Range: 125
    Health Regen: 5.88 (+0.65)
    Mana Regen: 6.88 (+0.55)
    Armor: 16 (+3.5)
    Magic Resist: 30
    Movement Speed: 350

Tags: Melee, Assassin

Quotes:
    Upon Selection: The desert holds no shelter.
    Movement:
    - I'll be their last sight.
    - The heat bears down upon us all.
    - A storm is coming..
    - This blade calls for action.
    - Nothing more than vermin.
    Attacking:
    - You'd never last!
    - Taste my blade!
    - Stand against me!
    - You'll never escape.
    - Shurima is no place for you!
    Taunt:
    - The sands are my home. Pray I do not find you in it.
    - This blade calls out. It seeks your death.
    Joke:
    - Yes, I'm black...Why do you want me to eat poultry exactly?
    - Beware the shifting sands...*Starts to sink into ground* HELP, HELP ME!
    Ultimate:
    - No where to run now.
    - Heat's getting to you.
    - Can you see through?

Skins:
    Classic Amit: Black-skinned Arabian-style man. Head covered in a cloth to protect from the sun. Wields a great scimitar engraved with runes.
    Great Bandit Amit: Body covering cloak, no head covering. Wields a falchion.
    Sands of Time Amit: Regal robes with light armor underneath that allow for movement. Scimitar looking especially ornate, clean, and sharp.

Lore:
    Blazing by day, freezing by night, the Shurima Desert is home to a sparse amount of life. Those that do call it home however are hardened and exotic in nature. Descendents of the mage civilization that the Magus Ascendent was once a part of, small tribes roam the sands, surviving however they can. It is through these nomadic habits that some tribes become more powerful than others...
    One nameless tribe had come close to the ruins of the mage civilization, using it as shelter for a while. A member of this tribe was a man named Amit. A boastful soul, Amit proclaimed that he would find something to make he and his people stronger. And that he did.
    Inside the ruins, Amit began to explore. Wandering through the debris, Amit had eventually come upon more people. By accident, he had drawn their attention and they began to approach him with blades out. Desperate, Amit felt around the ground for something to defend himself with, suddenly feeling the hilt of a sword. He raised it up, swinging it around with such precision. Amit was in disbelief, especially once he was able to deftly move around his attackers and slay each and everyone of them.
    Unsure of what to do, Amit returned to his tribe, showing what he had found. One of his tribemates believed that he should take this relic and use it to show what Shurima is capable of at the League of Legends. He agreed and traveled across the Great Barrier. When he arrived, Amit was instantly welcomed into the League and is now an assassin of the sands on the Fields of Justice.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

A Mirage in the Sands. Amit, the Slaying Dervish Empty Re: A Mirage in the Sands. Amit, the Slaying Dervish

Post by MynxTheOrigin Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Ooooo... He sounds like an appropriate challenge, balanced out in fun.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 am