Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

3 posters

Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior)

Poll

Which theme to use?

[ 0 ]
    Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Bar_left0%Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Bar_left0%Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Kassadin
    Kassadin

Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Empty Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior)

Post by Kassadin Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Just going to ask, what kind of approach should I take with this. Either thinking traditional Ionia theme (Irelia) fighting OR corupted, power hungry fighting (Syndra)

Already have the abilities worked out for the most part, just having a hard time getting a theme together to tie everything together.
    Siyanor

Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Empty Re: Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior)

Post by Siyanor Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:26 am

I think it would depend on the abilities. I doubt they're so generic that they don't lean to one side or the other.
    Kassadin
    Kassadin

Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior) Empty Re: Working on a new concept. (Ionian axe warrior)

Post by Kassadin Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:22 pm

All I have is the general idea for the abilities finished, I don't actually have them fully done. Going to work the concept around whatever theme seems better.

But if you want a small preview, I guess I can post one of the key ability i'm trying to work into her kit.

"breaks her twin blade axe into two smaller axes, gaining bonus attack speed for a few seconds before going back to twin bladed axe mode and adding a bonus effect to her next abiltiy used."

This is just a very rough basic draft of it.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Can you show me the rough ideas for her abilities? I'd be more than glad to help.
    Kassadin
    Kassadin

Post by Kassadin Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Well the thing is, I only have one of her abilities actually made, going to work the rest of them around whichever theme seems best.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 am

Ah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm