Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

A few ideas for passive abilities I have.

MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

A few ideas for passive abilities I have. Empty A few ideas for passive abilities I have.

Post by MynxTheOrigin Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Recently I've had a few ideas for passives. Here's a quick rundown of what I have. The names are just place holders.

For a fighter or maybe a tank.

Strength of Will
    (Champion's name) will to fight strengthens as he/she gets injured, increasing health regen upon taking damage, as well as his/her health drops.

Strength of Will increases health regen by 5/10/15 for five seconds after taking any damage. This effect cannot stack, but does refresh if you take damage again.
    Additionally your health recovers by a percentage of your max health. This effect gets more powerful as your health drops, up to 1.5% percent of your max health when below 5% health.

For a carry.

Vicious Assault
    (Champion's name) gains a small amount of life steal with every successive basic attack. This effect stacks up to five times and last for four seconds out of combat.

Vicious Assault grants 2/4/6% life steal with every basic attack you land in a row. The effect resets after four seconds out of combat.

For a mage. Don't know if for a burst mage or DPS.

Sage's Eye
    (Champion's name) passively gains spell penetration every few kills. This skill always activates for enemy champions slain.

Sage's Eye grants 1 magic pen for every 7/5/3 enemy units slain. You also gain 1 magic pen every time you kill a champion.

For a hybrid champ.

Enlightened
    (Champion's name) gains 5% cooldown reduction for every .5 attack speed and 20% attack speed for every 10% cooldown redeuction. This effect does not proc itself.

This is a little weird to explain, but Enlightened grants a small amount of CDR for every .5 attacks per second and a small attack speed boost for every 10% CDR you build. It does not stack with itself.

If you have any ideas for champion concepts to apply these to, or ways to improve them, please let me know.
    Siyanor

A few ideas for passive abilities I have. Empty Re: A few ideas for passive abilities I have.

Post by Siyanor Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 am

Enlightened doesn't really make sense given that both those stats are hardcapped. Say you have 2.1 AS already and buy a 10% CDR item. You're at max attack speed now, and further CDR, even though you only have 10%, won't actually affect the passive at all. Of course you could change the numbers such that it can't reach that hardcap, especially since 20% AS is NOT small at all for the price of 10% CDR.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

A few ideas for passive abilities I have. Empty Re: A few ideas for passive abilities I have.

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Thanks for the refined idea. They were all just rough though. So nothing was that thought out entirely. But thanks. If I DO manage to make a champ that uses Enlightened I'll remember what you've said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:22 am