Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

+4
MynxTheOrigin
TheMadHatter
Zarkof
Bliztron
8 posters

Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend!

Bliztron
    Bliztron

Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend! Empty Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend!

Post by Bliztron Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 am

This coming 27th, I invite all of you to attend the greatest most amazing event ever! :3

In 12 days, it will be my birthday. I will be making a contest where I want everyone to submit a champion concept that fits the catagory. There are no przes or anything, but the winner will get hugs :3

Post the champion you come up with ORGINALLY on this thread or the respective catagory.

THE THEME FOR THIS CONTEST WILL BE......................

A Dark/Death/Void themed support!

The deadline would be, of course, my birthday. Good luck everyone ^_^

Last edited by Bliztron on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend! Empty Re: Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend!

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 am

By your wording, I could submit Thresh. You miiiiight want to mention "original" somewhere in there :3
    Bliztron
    Bliztron

Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend! Empty Re: Bliztron's Birthday Submission Contest of Contests. Everyone Attend!

Post by Bliztron Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:05 am

Zarkof wrote:By your wording, I could submit Thresh. You miiiiight want to mention "original" somewhere in there :3
    done
    TheMadHatter
    TheMadHatter

Post by TheMadHatter Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm

BUWAHAHAHAHA oh man imma have fun cause i already have a champion made
    Bliztron
    Bliztron

Post by Bliztron Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Deadline is tomarrow!
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

It's a moment like this that I'm reminded that it sucks I was without a computer for a over a week.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Would someone with a dark past and an obsession for killing count as dark?
    ploki122
    ploki122

Post by ploki122 Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

So... we submit in here? or in normal thread?
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm

ploki122 wrote:So... we submit in here? or in normal thread?

That would be good to know. XD
    ploki122
    ploki122

Post by ploki122 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Btw, gotta gotta be quick (to answer), because I'm starting soon (as in tomorrow) Razz
    iam versatility
    iam versatility

Post by iam versatility Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3017237 not sure how to submit to it.
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

I personally submitted mine as a thread here in Champcrafter. As long as you post it somewhere appropriate and easy-to-fin, I don't think it matters all that much

https://champcrafter.forumotion.com/t154-mehv-the-lord-of-desolation
    Dyslexai
    Dyslexai

Post by Dyslexai Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Well, happy birthday to you Bliz. Never tried making a support before, figured that now is as good a time as any. Razz

My entry is here https://champcrafter.forumotion.com/t156-eris-the-avatar-of-umbra#594, hope you enjoy!
    ploki122
    ploki122

Post by ploki122 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 am

Oh shit, I actually missed it... I'll still smuggle in a rough concept before going to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am