A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

I can Hear your Aura. Hyun Kim, the Chakra Adept

ElementSteel

I can Hear your Aura. Hyun Kim, the Chakra Adept

Post by ElementSteel on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Hyun Kim, the Chakra Adept

Passive: Seven Energies: (Innate) Hyun Kim uses Chakra for a resource. Chakra regenerates over time[2% per second] and with attacking [5 Chakra per hit]. Whenever a skill is used, 15% of total Chakra is used. If Hyun Kim reaches 0% Chakra, she is blinded and silenced for 2 seconds.

Q: Sahasara: (Passive) Hyun Kim regenerates Chakra faster depending on skill level.
    Chakra Regeneration Rate: +0/25/50/75/100 %

(Active) Hyun Kim fires off a sphere of Chakra Energy, dealing magic damage.
    Cooldown: 5 seconds
    Range: 300
    Magic Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+.5 per ability power)

W: Ajna: Hyun Kim observes target, reading movements and prepares to counter should target attack or use a skill for 5 seconds. If the attack or skill is out of range, only half the damage is blocked and does not successfully counter. Counters with physical damage. After 3 successful counters, Hyun Kim unleashes a dome of Chakra around her, dealing magic damage in a radius.
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Range: 125
    Physical Damage: 80/90/100/110/120 (+.6 per ability power)
    Radius of AoE: 200
    Magic Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+1.0 per ability power)

E: Anahata: Hyun Kim heals herself and gains bonus ability power and movement speed for 5 seconds. Allies in range are also healed for a percentage.
    Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
    Heal: 15/30/45/60/75 (+.5 per ability power)
    Bonus Ability Power: +(5/10/15/20/25)
    Bonus Movement Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%
    Radius of AoE heal: 300
    Percentage of heal: 30/40/50/60/70%

R: Nirvana: Hyun Kim enters a state of tranquility, able to see everything on the map, except for stealthed.
    Cooldown: 70/60/50 seconds
    Duration: 2/3/4 seconds
    Range: Global

---------------------------------------------

Health: 430 (+80)
    Chakra: 100
    Attack Damage: 54.8 (+3.2)
    Attack Speed: 0.651 (+3%)
    Range: 125
    Health Regen: 6.5 (+.5)
    Armor: 15 (+4)
    Magic Resist: 30 (+2)
    Mov Speed: 350

Tags: Melee, Mage, Support, Pusher

Quotes
    Upon Selection:
    - I flow with energy.
    Movement/Attacking:
    - Oom…
    - *Deep breath*
    - Inhale…exhale...
    - Keep control.
    - Must concentrate.
    Taunt:
    - *Swings a couple of kicks*
    Joke:
    - What?! I can’t hear you!
    Ultimate:
    - Ah~
    - My mind’s eye is open.
    - I have been enlightened.
    Dance: Tai Chi

Skins:
    Classic Hyun Kim: Ear buds that cover ears completely. Open kimono-like dress, with training garb underneath.
    Jeweled Hyun Kim: Colored stones and gems worn over appropriate place of chakra. (ex. Amethyst bead on circlet.)
    Acolyte Hyun Kim: A female version of Lee Sin’s to make a set.

Story:
    A member of Ionia’s culture, Hyun Kim was a talented martial artist that was personally trained by Duchess Karma. Control of the body and mind was the focus of Hyun Kim’s life for 10 years, ever since she was a child. Karma had sensed within Hyun Kim a power, the spiritual chakra, that could be used to balance Valoran’s often violent nature. However, once Hyun Kim’s 19th birthday came around, the invasion began…
    Noxus had attacked, indiscriminately razing and killing Ionia. Many villages were left in ruins, smoldering remains of once proud traditions. Lead by the Mad Chemist Singed, experiments were made, endangering lives ever further and leaving behind untold suffering. It was here that Hyun Kim became deaf.
    Later, Ionia had eventually won their freedom through the Rematch, letting all Ionians begin to rebuild. Sadly, the scars of this atrocity cannot easily go away. Hyun Kim’s chakra flow had been disrupted, leaving her deaf and isolated from the world. She has adapted though, her sight amplified tenfold, granting her the ability to fight more effectively through observation. Hyun Kim was brought to the League by Duchess Karma to test out her ability, but all the Chakra Adapt wishes to do is fight Noxus and force them to face retribution.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 pm