Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct!

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct! Empty Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct!

Post by ElementSteel Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Exodus, the Immortal Construct

Passive: Indestructible: (Innate) Exodus cannot be slain by auto-attacks (except from towers).

Q: Ancient Mortar: Exodus fires off a mortar in an arc, dealing physical damage in a radius.
    Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
    Range: 300/400/500/600/700
    Explosion Radius: 200
    Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
    Explosion Physical Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+.25 AD)

W: Entrenchment: (Toggle) After a .5 second delay, Exodus hunkers down, becoming immobile. A force field is activated, absorbing damage. Exodus' range is increased by 300 and Ancient Mortar's range is increased by 500.
    Cooldown: 12 seconds
    Cost: 10/15/20/25/30 mana per second
    Shield Strength: 100/200/300/400/500 (+.5 Armor)(+.5 Magic Resist)

E: Roadside Explosion: Exodus plants a mine down that lasts for 4 minutes, knocking up the first enemy champion to step near it and dealing physical damage.
    Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
    Range: 200
    Radius of Activation: 150
    Amount of Mines: 1/1/2/2/3
    Cost: 75/80/85/90/95 mana
    Physical Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+.5 AD)

R: Lay Siege: Exodus charges forth recklessly, gaining movement speed and knocking back enemy targets in the way and dealing physical damage, crashing into the first impassable terrain he meets. If Exodus crashes into a turret, inhibitor, or the nexus, physical damage is dealt to the building. Will be stunned if Exodus runs out of mana before hitting something.
    Cooldown: 120/90/60 seconds
    Cost: 25/50/75 mana per second
    Movement Speed Bonus: 15/17.5/20%
    Physical Damage: 200/250/300 (+.75 AD)
    Physical Damage to buildings: 300/400/500 (+ 1.0 per distance traveled)

-------------------

Health: 470 (+100)
    Mana: 240 (+30)
    Attack Damage: 58 (+2)
    Attack Speed: 0.625 (+1.03%)
    Range: 125
    Health Regen: 6.75 (+1.25)
    Mana Regen: 6.75 (+.25)
    Armor: 18 (+2.9)
    Magic Resist: 30
    Mov Speed: 320

Tags: Melee, Pusher, Tank

Quotes
    Upon Selection:
    - I AM AWAKENED.
    Movement/Attacking:
    - THE WORLD HAS CHANGED.
    - HOW MUCH TIME HAS PASSED?
    - WHERE IS THE ENEMY?
    - NOTHING IS FAMILIAR.
    - WAR STILL EXISTS?
    Taunt:
    - THIS TIME HAS MADE YOU SOFT.
    Joke:
    - SORRY, MY TIRE TRACKS SEEM TO BE ON YOUR FACE.
    Ultimate:
    - KNOCK THEM DOWN.
    - CHARGE.
    - I CANNOT BE STOPPED.
    Dance: Wheelies

Skins:
    Classic Exodus: Dusty monster truck looking tank with a mechanical head on front in the shape of monster skull.

Story:
    The Rune Wars are the very reason why the Institute of War, and ergo the League of Legends, was formed. Bloodshed and chaos had reigned supreme in that time, calling forth many warriors and strategists to fight. One engineer had in fact created a sentient robot, a vessel that could think and fight for itself. This siege tank had rolled forth and conquered many points, demolishing all that were in its path. At some time though, it just disappeared.
    The years have passed and the Institute of War held authority over all of Valoran.One of the key fighters of the League, the Prodigal Explorer Ezreal, had gone about his daily routine of exploring and analysis the mysteries of the past. His research had brought him to the Mogron Pass. An excavation was held and a lost treasure was found: the long-lost war machine. With reactivation, the construct was once more sentient, questioning what had happened in the time he was buried. Ezreal had brought him to the Institute of War, seeing if the Summoners would allow such an ancient warrior to participate. With blessing, the newly dubbed Exodus was entered into the League to Legends.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct! Empty Re: Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct!

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:35 pm

He's tagged as a tank, and I can see why defensively. But don't tanks usually have CC? And he can't be slain by auto-attacks? Gives my Yi a bit of an issue there. He can be hurt by them though, right?
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct! Empty Re: Barreling Along at the Speed of Sound! Exodus, the Immortal Construct!

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:45 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:He's tagged as a tank, and I can see why defensively. But don't tanks usually have CC? And he can't be slain by auto-attacks? Gives my Yi a bit of an issue there. He can be hurt by them though, right?
    I thought I'd try something different. Razz

And yes, he can still be hurt by Yi, just a finisher would have to be used on him, say with your case Alpha Strike.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Or an ignite.
    But yeah, my Yi is pretty deadly. XD
    I have literally destroyed fed champs like Darius and Katarina with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:57 am