A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

Mimi, the candygirl

Nazrethim

Mimi, the candygirl

Post by Nazrethim on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 am

Name: Mimi
    Title: the candygirl
    Role: support

Description: A teenage girl that throws candies to everyone

Attack range: 600

Caries (passive): Whenever Mimi attack an enemy champion the target is affected by caries causing them pain.

Reduces enemy attack damage and ability power

Honey (Q): Mimi give sweet honey to an allied champion to restore health. The target is also afected by "sweet happyness" increasing his movement speed slightly

Sugar (W): Mimi gives sugar to an allied champion turning it very hyperactive. She can also cast this on herself but with a reduced effect.
    Extremely increases movement and attack speed for several seconds

Cookies (E): Mimi throws a bag of cookies to the target location, luring enemy minions and neutral monsters (except for baron) to them temporarily taking them out of battle. The minions and/or monsters will resume combat if attacked while eating.
    If the minions eat all the cookies they get an indigestion receiving damage over time.
    Warning!: this ability may affect units summoned by the champions! (i.e. voidlings or tibers)

Super chewing gum (R): Mimi pump up a massive chewing gum balloon that explodes covering the area around her with chewing gum. Enemies trapped in the gum are dramatically slowed and melee champions have a big reduction of attack speed.

Last edited by Nazrethim on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Bliztron

Re: Mimi, the candygirl

Post by Bliztron on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm not sure what thsi is supposed to be. I think you may have been focusing on themem mopre than role in this case. Her current skillset looks nice for a tank or a support. Yet, her E is kinda useless at times and her W is something you would find on an ADC. My ideas for this would be too either give her damage for an ADC ior changing her W to something that helps allies. I also suggest making the E also affect enemy champions, but at a reduced amount.

I'm currently working on a novel called Rift of Dreams

I also am designing new champions on this new forum! If you like my work, check the others I have!
    Nazrethim

Post by Nazrethim on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 am

I think you're right, I just finished another champion and I am ready to work on Mimi. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 am