Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Veyola, the Spirit Sage

Kassadin
    Kassadin

Veyola, the Spirit Sage Empty Veyola, the Spirit Sage

Post by Kassadin Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Veyola, the Spirit Sage

Roles: support

-----------------------------

Appearance: Long red hair, White dress covered in red markings. Golden staff with a blue spirit flying around it.

Lore: Yet to come.

Abilities.

Passive: Spirit Power: Veyola summons a spirit with each spell cast, the spirit has 45% of Veyola's max hp. While a spirit is active, veyola recives an additional 6% mana regen for each spirit on the field. Maximum of 3 spirits on the field at once. Spirit protection is not affected by this.

---------------

Q: Summon Wrath Spirit: Veyola summons a spirit to assist an ally or attack an enemy.
    Ally: Grants the allied champion bonus magic damage based on Veyola's AP for 6 seconds. For each attack the assisted ally deals, Veyola regenerates 2% of her total mana.

---------------

Enemy: Deals 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 (50% AP) magic damage over 5 seconds. If the spirit is destroyed, slows all enemies movement speeds by 35% around the target.

---------------

W: Summon Life Spirit: Veyola summons a spirit of life that heals the allied champion for 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 300 health. The spirit than stays around and grants the ally 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 magic resist for 6 seconds.

---------------

E: Summon Light Spirit: Veyola summons a light spirit at a target location for 30 seconds that grants vision of the area summoned. If an enemy champion passes by the spirit. It will start to follow the champion, granting vision of them for 7 seconds.

---------------

R: Spirit Protection: Summons guardian spirits on every nearby ally champion, and granting a shield that absorbs 250 / 350 / 450 damage. When the shield is broken, It grants the target's AP or AD by 5 / 10 / 15% for 3 seconds. The stat increase is based on their highest stat.

Each time one of the shields is broken, Veyola gains a charge of spirit focus, making her next spell have no cost. Stacks up to 5 times.

---------------

This is an extremely rough draft, so bear in mind if everything is off. Also taking suggestions for lore, No need for you to type the full thing, just a sentence or 2 to give ideas.

Last edited by Kassadin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Veyola, the Spirit Sage Empty Re: Veyola, the Spirit Sage

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 am

Enemy: Deals 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 (50% AP) magic damage over 5
    seconds. If the spirit is destroyed, automatically deals the remainder
    of the damage in a single burst.

That's a bit of a lose-lose for the victim, isn't it? I mean sure, if they don't attack it, they can hope to heal and mitigate some of the damage, but having all the damage dealt at once for defending themselves? I personally think that it might be more balanced and fun if it slowed them for 35% or depending on it's rank would be a better option if they were to destroy it.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:25 am

Alright. Here's some ideas I have to help fix this I'm having as I read.

Passive.
    Maybe a cap of three to four spirits will keep things clean.

Q.
    The damage output is WAY too low at all ranks considering its scaling AND it's a DoT. Plus the "all damage is applied on death thing makes it not only hard to counter as far as I can tell since I can't tell how it works, but makes defending yourself actually too detrimental to even bother trying. As for the ally version, I think it should add a flat boost maybe with some minor scaling, otherwise carries and such would get quite an offensive advantage over the enemies. And the mana regen, is that at once or over a period of time? Because that would make or break a lot depending on that one detail.

W.
    On ally heal for that much is pretty rediculous at all ranks especially since it's a non ult. If it's going to even heal close to that much it should be over about ten-fifteen seconds. Otherwise that needs to be toned down. The magic resist, I can't tell if it's too much, to be honest.

E.
    I can't really say there's much wrong here.

R.
    Reduce the shield strength by about 50-25% per rank, make it shield all allies in range for about six seconds, and grant a free spell cast per shield broken.

Hope this helps.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 am

Does that help?
    Kassadin
    Kassadin

Post by Kassadin Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 pm

And what I meant by me probably going to scrap this wasn't because the abilities were unfixable. Its just I have no real way of moving it forward through lore and other stuff like that.

By the way updated the abilities a bit.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Ah. Well I'd be willing to help with the lore and such if you give me a rough idea.
    :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am