Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

+4
TheMadHatter
ploki122
MynxTheOrigin
Nazrethim
8 posters

Create a YOU as a champion (for fun)

Nazrethim
    Nazrethim

Create a YOU as a champion (for fun) Empty Create a YOU as a champion (for fun)

Post by Nazrethim Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 am

Hello my fellow chhampcrafters.
    I have a special challenge for you: Create a champion based on you.

Rules are simple: the name of the champion must be your forum name and the champions title your title.
    i.e.: My champion is Nazrethim, the shadow walker
    When you have you champion ready post it in the right section an link it here in a reply.

Enjoy creating a mini you ^_^

Last edited by Nazrethim on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Create a YOU as a champion (for fun) Empty Re: Create a YOU as a champion (for fun)

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:16 am

One question. Is there a deadline?
    ploki122
    ploki122

Create a YOU as a champion (for fun) Empty Re: Create a YOU as a champion (for fun)

Post by ploki122 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 am

I hope it wasn't meant to be super serious... I simply couldn't do something normal with such a name and title...

Ploki122, The lead designer. (And I mean lead, not lead.)

Lore
    Ploki122 looks like a gentleman... Imagine gentleman Cho'Gath, but with less appendices. He worked for the Institute of War for a long time as a secretary charged to keep track of what was happening in the League's matches and report in case of problems. Being a dreamy guy, he loved to imagine new creatures and heroes that would take part in such fights, and take him away from his hell of a job. With the discovery of the Replay Orb™ and the research on its odds and ends, he was fired because the orb could do his job, better, at a least cost. He applied as a Legend to get his revenge on the Institute.

Innate : Spur of the moment
    If Ploki122 is out of battle for more than 10s, his spur of the moment activate. His next combat action will be more effective.

Q : Lead the way!
    Ploki122 heals a nearby ally, giving its target an MS boost when he moves away from him for 3s.

Spur : Heal is increased

Cooldown : 10/9/8/7/6
    Mana cost : low

W : Lead astray
    With a hit of his lead cane, Ploki122 confuses his target. The target's screen is slightly blurred and the minimap disabled for 3s and up to 1/2/3/4/5 attacks or spells will be aimed at random target for that duration.

Spur : attack/spells aren't restricted by duration.

Cooldown : 15/14/13/12/11
    Mana : semi-high.

E : Sounding Lead
    Ploki122 launches a metal weight in target direction. If it hits the target from behind, he is slowed by 25% for 2s. If hit from the front, he is stunned for 1s. Additionally, the target hit receives small damages.

Spur : Target is revealed for 4s and both the damage and the CC duration are 50% bigger.

Cooldown : 6s
    Mana : medium.

R : Follow my lead!
    Passive : Allies near Ploki122 receive 1/2/3/4/5% reduced damage. (Radius : 400)

Active : Ploki122 coats himself in lead, receiving a shield and increased Armor/MR for up to 6s or until the shield is broken.

Spur : Ploki122 gains bonus Armor/MR, passive aura gives the same defensive bonus.

Cooldown : 80/60/40.
    Mana : semi-high.
    Nazrethim
    Nazrethim

Post by Nazrethim Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:49 am

MynxTheOrigin wrote:One question. Is there a deadline?

No, there isn't a deadline, this is for fun ^^

And Ploki122, I like your champion, but you should put him in his own post (he deserves that) and leave a link to him here. Who knows? maybe you can develop him further into a "complete" champion (those of the "advanced" section) Smile
    Anyway I'm really happy that this called your attention gentlemen ^_^

Oh and don't worry for the name and title, they are part of you and your champion ^^
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:24 am

My name and title are gonna give me a hell of a time. XD
    TheMadHatter
    TheMadHatter

Post by TheMadHatter Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Sad thing is my first ever champion was me with a different name
    Kassadin
    Kassadin

Post by Kassadin Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:56 am

Already done.

Since my user name ingame is Rykaal. I made this concept awhile ago.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3090835

Using my name on these forums, Riot already made it a looooooooong time ago.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions/38/kassadin_the_void_walker
    Ubel Engel
    Ubel Engel

Post by Ubel Engel Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 am

Hmm...
    I actually had a concept of me, but I canceled it out of fear it would be portrayed as gamebreaking champion.
    My ideas were pretty crazy that time.
    Plus...I made myself a female champion... but whatever, I'll do reverse gender again.
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Post by Zarkof Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 am

Zarkof

Passive: Apathy - automatically leaves the match in order to do something more satisfying.

Q:
    Ubel Engel
    Ubel Engel

Post by Ubel Engel Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm

A female champion of me... enjoy!

Name:Ubel Engel The Being of Vileness

Combat Role: Tanky, Damages-Over-Time Disputer
    Lane Comp: Top

Appearance: A dark woman wearing a black trench-like coat and a dark circlet crown. She has bat wings on her backside, but with weariness looking holes in them from constant flight, a pair of horns curved inward. Her eyes glows black with a speck of redness for pupils. Her tail is skeletal with sharp bones sticking out on the side that can stretch and bend according to her will, the tail usually takes shape of a multiple-jawed serpent. It appears that she has legs, but almost no legs are visible to naked eyes, you can only make out the shape, but not the depth or texture. Her hands have long sharpened claws with nails.

Statistics: Starting at Level 1. Regen is per 5.
    Health: 271 (+ 81.73) 1742.14 at Level 18
    Armor: 17 (+ 2.41) 60.38 at Level 18
    MResist: 40 (+ 0)
    ADamage: 57 (+ 1.81) 89.58 at Level 18
    ASpeed: 0.4693 (+ 1.7%) 0.7753 at Level 18
    ARange: 345 units
    Mana: 280 (+ 74.94) 1628.92 at Level 18
    HP Regen: 2.7 (+ 0.63) 14.04 at Level 404 error cannot be found.
    MP Regen: 2.91 (+ 0.59) 13.53 at Level 18
    MSpeed: 335

Vile Curse(Innate): Each spells cast causes a debuff of Curse to target inflicted.
    The Curse can be consumed to grant bonus effects to the later ability.
    Casting ability on Cursed units does not refresh the debuff, only by casting a new spell after consuming debuff will apply a new one, nor does casting a spell to inflict debuff consumes it

Impalement (Q): The serpentine tail transform into a spear and stab at a target dealing damages.

Curse - Pulls the target toward you a few distance.

Essence of Spirit (W): Tapping into enemy champion's mana, she recovers some lost mana, while dealing damages to the target. (This does not cause enemy champion to lose mana)

Curse - Fears target for a half second.

Dark Realm (E): Encircling herself with dark magics dealing damages over time draining her mana per second.

Curse - Enemies caught are dealt increased damages

Angelic Grin (R): Smiling to herself, all enemy units nearby lose a percent of their remaining health, giving her increased flat mana regen and defensive stats.

Curse - Reduce ability cooldown by a second each curse debuff consumed.

You'll be surprised how many time I remade some of her abilities yesterday and today.

I also have spell icons for her, but I'm not in mood uploading now...
    Nazrethim
    Nazrethim

Post by Nazrethim Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Interesting champions, but they should have their own posts, dont you think? (those champions deserve it)

I wonder if we would see someday the champions of TheMadHatter and MynxTheOrigin (I'm not pushing you, I'm just curious about what will we see when you give the links ^^)

Ubel Engel
    Ubel Engel

Post by Ubel Engel Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:40 am

Well, I posted it in the creation forum in Magic Offense if you want to take a look at more added stuffs.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Kassadin wrote:Already done.

Since my user name ingame is Rykaal. I made this concept awhile ago.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3090835

Using my name on these forums, Riot already made it a looooooooong time ago.

Wait, so Riot has used fan champions in the game?
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Nazrethim wrote:Interesting champions, but they should have their own posts, dont you think? (those champions deserve it)

I wonder if we would see someday the champions of TheMadHatter and MynxTheOrigin (I'm not pushing you, I'm just curious about what will we see when you give the links ^^)

My user name is based off of my favorite original character of mine named Mynx. He's an unimaginably ancient being from a race called Spatial Renders. They possess Absolute dominion over space and limited control over time. He's also one of the few of his kind to possess the freeform gene, which allows him to freely alter his physical form. His innate "OP"ness is the reason I'm still kinda reluctant to post a champ of him, even if he does like to hold back in a fight.
    ploki122
    ploki122

Post by ploki122 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:40 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:

I think you didn't understand the joke there... He's named after a champ, not the other way around Razz
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 pm

ploki122 wrote:
    MynxTheOrigin wrote:

I think you didn't understand the joke there... He's named after a champ, not the other way around Razz

Ah. Sorry, I can be dense sometimes, even despite my... above average intellect. (Wow, that sounds kinda rude. Sad )
    Siyanor

Post by Siyanor Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 am

Working on something for this right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:00 am