Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

3 posters

Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart!

MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart! Empty Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart!

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Tags
    Primary: Assassin

Passive:
    Runner's Spirit
    Herma's love for running free causes her movement speed to increase by a flat amount every second she's moving and gives her some natural resistance to slows. The speed boost has a scaled cap and the bonus reverts to zero if she doesn’t move for one second. The effect of Runner’s Spirit scales with her level.

Q:
    Long Jump
    Herma leaps to the target location, dealing physical damage and knocking back enemies when she lands. She also deals bonus damage depending on her movement speed. Long Jump’s range is increased depending on how fast Herma is moving upon activation.

Damage
    - 80/130/180/ 230/280
    Plus .8 per AD and .2 per MS.
    Range - 250 when standing. Plus .7 range for every point of movement speed while moving.
    Radius - 300.
    Mana Cost - 90/85/80/75/70 mana
    Cooldown - 16/14/12/10/8 seconds

You won't lose your passive ability's bonus during Long Jump. It can be used to escape and surprise attack by leaping through walls.

W:
    Break Time
    Herma takes a short breather and recovers a small percentage of her max health and mana. If this ability is used after running for a bit of time, the percentage restored is increased.

Health Restored - 2%/3%/4%/5%/6% Max health
    Mana Restored - 3.5%/4%/4.5%/5%/5.5% Max mana
    Channel Time - 2.5 seconds (Does not remove passive)
    Cooldown - 22/20/18/16/14 seconds

The recovery for both health and mana is increased by .5% for every 3.5 seconds Herma was running beforehand. The running bonus caps at 5% and is reset upon use or remaining stationary for 6 seconds.

E:
    What a Rush!  
    Herma gets an adrenaline rush from her high speed, boosting her movement speed and attack speed for a short time while also giving her a small boost to armor.

Move Speed - 25%/35%/45%/55%/65%
    Attack Speed - 15%/20%/25%/30%/35%
    Armor - 10/15/20/25/30
    Duration - 3/4/5/6/7 seconds
    Mana Cost - 70/85/100/115/130 mana
    Cooldown - 25 seconds

"What a Rush!" can be used effectively before, during and after a battle for various reasons such as powerful initiations and ganks, enhancing Long Jump, increasing survivability and damage output, or helping you escape from your pursuers.

Ult:
    Final Sprint
    Herma briefly prepares an all out dash and charges forward at blinding speed, doing high physical damage to every enemy in her path and knocking them up briefly. After a short delay the ground she covered erupts, dealing additional magic damage to enemies over it.

Charge Damage - 340/420/500
    Plus .9 per AD.
    Eruption Damage - 170/235/300
    Plus 1.3 per MS.
    Knock Up Duration - 1 second
    Range - 960 units
    Width - 320 units
    Charge Delay - 1.3 seconds
    Eruption Delay (After she stops) - 1.4 seconds
    Mana Cost - 120/135/150 mana
    Cooldown - 180/135/90 seconds

Base Stats

Base Health
    419 ( 84)
    1931 at level 18

Base Mana
    206 ( 42)
    962 at level 18

Base Attack Damage
    54 ( 3.2)
    111.6 at level 18

Base Attack Speed
    .673 ( 2.63%)

Attack Range

Base Armor
    15.9 ( 2.9)
    68.1 at level 18

Magic Resist
    30 ( 1.25)
    52.5 at level 18

Movement Speed

Appearance

Height
    5'9"

Build
    Appropriately slim

Hair
    Light brown, mid length, gently curls back at the ends into soft points

Eye Color
    Cyan

Weapon
    Kicking

Attire
    Form-fitting running suit comprised of a teal top with short, white sleeves and black shorts. On her hands are fingerless black gloves. Her shoes are made of a tan leather and black soles.

Secondary Skin(s)

Blue Blur Herma
    It can be treated as a Legendary skin. It changes her suit to mostly blue, including her hair. Her gloves turn white and her shoes red with a white stripe. Two curls of hair now curve up on the crown of her head with a pinkish hue on the fronts. The suit is an obvious reference to Sonic the hedgehog. It does change some of her animations, like her Long Jump, high speed running animation, Final Sprint, and dance.

With Long Jump she does a few quick front flips before landing, in reference to Sonic's iconic spin jump.

When running at high speeds, instead of doing an Olympic sprint, she lets her arms hang straight back.

After activating Final Sprint she runs in place, akin to the Super peel-out from Sonic CD, instead of going into the pre-race stance from Olympic sprint events. After she stops, she turns around and points in the direction as the eruption emerges, which is changed to a gust of wind.

For her dance, she begins doing break-dance moves, like head spins, hand stands/spins, and leg sweeps (or whatever it's called. The one where they hold themselves up with their hands and sweep their legs in a 360 degree manner.).

Lore

"Don't blink. You'll miss me kicking your butt."
    - Herma

Even as a child growing up on her father's simple country-side home, Herma showed a love for running around free as the wind. It often caused problems for her father when she would run off when there was work to do, but nothing he did seemed to keep her still. Her desire to get up on her feet and race about only grew as she did. Starting when she was seven, she had starting wandering from home to visit other children her age. She met a few kids, but found that playing with toys and dirt didn't interest her. She began challenging other children to races, only to win before they could pass the half way point. Later, when she was seventeen, she felt that home was too small and bid her father farewell. On her travels she stopped at number of places to see how the world was different from home. Eventually, rumors of the Institute of War and the League found their way to her ears. She didn't care at first, but it kept coming up. "Strong warriors", "Powerful mages", she was tired of hearing it. She found its whereabouts and headed off.

Once there, she immediately and unwittingly asked a summoner if she was at the League and where she could find the summoners. The summoner laughed lightly as he applauded her forwardness and helped her feel at home. Before she was allowed to become a champion, she was told all about why the League was founded, to prevent another war from destroying Valoran. While she was being shown about, she saw a young yordle run by at a speed even she found impressive.

She completely forgot about the tour and chased after him, surprising him when she caught up and grabbed him. They soon hit it off and formed a friendly rivalry, always trying to out run one another.

The summoner showing her about caught up minutes later, exhausted and impressed, and informed her that she may join the League.

Finally a champion in the League, she's finally able to prove that speed can do just as much as power.

Quotes

Selected
    "Think you can keep up? Didn't think so."

Moving
    "Are we there yet?"
    "Race ya."
    *Yawns*
    "Catch me if you can!"
    "Ten seconds flat."

Attacking
    "Think fast!"
    "INCOMING!"
    "Tiger claws! ... Psyche."

Added with Blue Blur Herma
    "Spin, spin, spin. There's a lot of spinning."

Long Jump Use
    *Grunts*
    "New record!"

With Blue Blur Herma
    "Scrapped!"

Break Time Use
    *She wipes her forehead*
    "Phew!"
    "Refreshing."

What a Rush! Use
    "I'm faster than a bullet!"
    "Who needs ghost?"

"Gotta go fast!"

Final Sprint Use
    "Ready?"
    *Talking very fast* "Ready, set, go!"

As Blue Blur Herma
    *As she starts*
    "Ready..."
    *At the end of the charge*
    "Yes!"

Taunts
    *Shrugs while shaking her head*
    "I can WALK faster than you."
    "You crippled or something?"

As Blue Blur Herma
    *She jogs in place*
    "You're too slow!"
    "Look at me, I'm a flippin' blur here!"

Jokes
    "Gotta go fast."
    "Pro as heck."

Dance
    *She performs the dance from Party Rock Anthem in the music video at 3:41-3:51*
    "Everyday!"
    "Keep it on shuffle."

"You might want to step it up."

Recall
    "You know I could just run, right?"

Taunting Near Hecarim
    "You're not the fastest pony I've ever seen."

Taunting Near Yi
    "Gonna dunk me?"

Particle Effects

A dust cloud appears where you land with Long Jump.

Items I Recommend

1.Boots of Mobility or Boots of Swiftness, depending on how you want to take advantage of her passive.

Trivia

With Blue Blur Herma, whenever she gets killed, a ringing noise can be heard akin to the damage noise from the Sonic series.

Herma's name is based off of Hermes, The messenger of the gods in Greek Mythology, who's speed was supposedly unmatched.
    (Please correct me on that if I'm wrong. I haven't done much of anything with Mythology in forever.)

Her move quote "Ten seconds flat." is the same phrase used by Rainbow Dash in the popular cartoon series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Rainbow Dash is also a character known for her high speeds. Her taunt near Hecarim as also alludes to Rainbow Dash.

Her attack quote with Blue Blur Herma is two way reference to both the "Spin to win!" League phrase and the Sonic series' abundant use of spinning in various form.

Her joke "Pro as heck." is a reference to the troll build from The pro as heck guide to Master Yi, which focused on moving really fast, in relation to her high speeds. The same goes for her taunt near Yi.

Her other joke and her Blue Blur "What a Rush!" quote is the Sonic fan meme phrase.

Her taunts as Blue Blur Herma a reference to one of Sonic's taunts in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and one of Scout's taunts from the popular multiplayer game by Valve Team Fortress 2.

Her quote when she uses Long Jump with Blue Blur is a reference to most every enemy in the Sonic series being a robot.

Her Blue Blur dance quote is a reference to another one of Sonic's taunts in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Her abilities are mostly themed after the Olympics, namely events that require running.

Gameplay Tips

Her passive works by increasing over time, not distance.

Her natural speed bonus caps after twelve seconds.

Levels 1-5 her passive grants 3 speed per second, capping at 36 speed. and grants 10% slow resistance. Levels 6-10 it grants 9 speed per second and caps at 108 speed and grants 20% resistance to slows. Levels 11-15 it grants 15 speed per second and caps at 180 speed and gives 30% resistance to slows. Finally, from levels 16-18, it grants 21 speed per second, caps at 252 speed, and gives 40% resistance to slows.

She's fast and can be hard to slow, but remember that slows are all she's resistant to. Use any other form of crowd control and she's most likely going to lose all of the speed she gained.

Long Jump has poor range when used while standing still. Don't be afraid to move a bit to utilize it's speed based effectiveness.

She always signals when she starts her ult, which can be heard regardless if you can see her or not. If you catch her starting it, move appropriately to dodge it completely.

She can't change the direction she aimed her ult after activating it.

The delay of the eruption can be used to make enemies think twice about going a certain direction.

Last edited by MynxTheOrigin on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:30 am; edited 17 times in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart! Empty Re: Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart!

Post by MynxTheOrigin Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 pm

I mostly copy-pasted this from my post of her in the LoL forums.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart! Empty Re: Eat her dust! Herma, the Dashing Heart!

Post by MynxTheOrigin Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Oh jeez, I just realized that the edits (I.E. Bold, italics and underline) didn't get applied. Sad
    I'll get to fixing that when I can.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Passive: Runner's Spirit
    Herma's love for running free causes her movement speed to increase by a flat amount every second she's moving and gives her some natural resistance to slows. The speed boost has a scaled cap and the bonus reverts to zero if she doesn’t move for one second. The effect of Runner’s Spirit scales with her level.
    Well, that certainly synergizes with Boots of Swiftness. This does however mean that should a snare, stun, or suppression hit her she's pretty much a goner considering how I understand it at this point that Herma's ratios are based on movement speed because why else would speed be so important. I might just be assuming now, so let's see...

Q: Long Jump
    Herma leaps to the target location, dealing physical damage and knocking back enemies when she lands. She also briefly stuns them and deals bonus damage depending on her movement speed. Long Jump’s range is increased depending on how fast Herma is moving upon activation.

Damage
    - 80/130/18/ 230/280
    Plus 80% of AD and 20% of MS.
    Stun Duration - .25/.75/1.25/1.75/2.25 seconds
    Reduced by one second if Herma is standing when she uses Long Jump.
    Range - 250 when standing. Plus .7 range for every point of movement speed while moving.
    Radius - 300.

You won't lose your passive ability's bonus during Long Jump. It can be used to escape and surprise attack by leaping through walls.
    Oooo, a running jump. That's actually different and I like the implementation. I'm not entirely sure if it's a skillshot or targeted though. Personally, I'd say it could be similar in execution to Slark's Leap from DotA, where you'd run and jump in a straight line in the direction you're facing. Could add to the skill cap of Herma here. Razz In any case, CD and cost seem fine, I do see the radius, but again I'm not entirely sure if that means it's targeted or not.

W: Break Time
    Herma takes a short breather and recovers a small percentage of her max health and mana. If this ability is used after running for a bit of time, the percentage restored is increased.

Channel Time - 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown - 30/28/26/24/22 seconds

The recovery for both health and mana is increased by .5% for every 3.5 seconds Herma was running beforehand. The running bonus caps at 5% and is reset upon use or remaining stationary for 6 seconds.
    Mmm...I'm not sure. The fact that you're trading damage and escape for survivability...Hmm... I'd say the channel time could just be .5 and it would make sense considering this character lives to move, so their body would be used to that sort of wear-down and shouldn't feel fatigue as much. In this way, you won't be sacrificing the passive you've been working up and you can use it to escape since you'd only be using this to keep alive I'd assume. Just as well, cooldown is a bit on the high side, I'd say reduce all around by 10.

E: What a Rush!
    Herma gets an adrenaline rush from her high speed, boosting her movement speed and attack speed for a short time while also giving her a small boost to armor.

Armor - 10/15/20/25/30
    Cooldown - 45 seconds

"What a Rush!" can be used effectively before, during and after a battle for various reasons such as powerful initiations and ganks, enhancing Long Jump, increasing survivability and damage output, or helping you escape from your pursuers.
    Ok, speed, attack speed, and armor. That works. Armor makes sense as deflection, although I think that could also emcompass magic resist then. Cooldown's...way to high for a non-ult. How about 20 at most? It's a decent concept for a skill, synergizes with the rest of the kit, passive included. Just far too long for a cooldown. >_<;;

Ult: Final Sprint
    Herma briefly prepares an all out dash and charges forward at blinding speed, doing high physical damage to every enemy in her path and knocking them up briefly. After a short delay the ground she covered erupts, dealing additional magic damage to enemies over it.

Plus 90% of AD.
    Plus 130% of AP.
    Range - 960 units
    Width - 320 units
    Wait, wait, this DOESN'T use Movement speed as a ratio? That...seems so odd. I'd say replace the AP ratio with that, and it would be fine. Cool idea, going at the speed of flippin' sound to and setting alight the path. I'd say the stopping makes sense here, considering this is the finisher and a big one at that.

Lore

- Herma

Even as a child growing up on her father's simple country-side home, Herma showed a love for running around free as the wind. It often caused problems for her father when she would run off when there work to do, but nothing he did seemed to keep her still. Her desire to get up on her feet and race about only grew as she did. Starting when she was seven, she had starting wandering from home to visit other children her age. She met a few kids, but found that playing with toys and dirt didn't interest her. She began challenging other children to races, only to win before they could pass the half way point. Later, when she was seventeen, she felt that home was too small and bid her father farewell. On her travels she stopped at number of places to see how the world was different from home. Eventually, rumors of the Institute of War and the League found their way to her ears. She didn't care at first, but it kept coming up. "Strong warriors", "Powerful mages", she was tired of hearing it. She found its whereabouts and headed off.

Once there, she immediately and unwittingly asked a summoner if she was at the League and where she could find the summoners. The summoner laughed lightly as he applauded her forwardness and helped her feel at home. Before she was allowed to become a champion, she was told all about why the League was founded, to prevent another war from destroying Valoran. While she was being shown about, she saw a young yordle run by at a speed even she found impressive.

She completely forgot about the tour and chased after him, surprising him when caught up and grabbed him. They soon hit it off and formed a friendly rivalry, always trying to out run one another.

The summoner showing her about caught up minutes later, exhausted and impressed, and informed her that she may join the League.

Finally a champion in the League, she's finally able to prove that speed can do just as much as power.
    Alright, her reason is sound, wanting to show that there are other forms of power than just raw strength. I do like the rivalry that came about between her and Crackball though. It at least gives her a standard for how the League can be.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:37 pm

ElementSteel wrote:
    MynxTheOrigin wrote:Passive: Runner's Spirit
    Well, that certainly synergizes with Boots of Swiftness. This does however mean that should a snare, stun, or suppression hit her she's pretty much a goner considering how I understand it at this point that Herma's ratios are based on movement speed because why else would speed be so important. I might just be assuming now, so let's see...

Q: Long Jump
    Herma leaps to the target location, dealing physical damage and knocking back enemies when she lands. She also briefly stuns them and deals bonus damage depending on her movement speed. Long Jump’s range is increased depending on how fast Herma is moving upon activation.

Damage
    - 80/130/18/ 230/280
    Plus 80% of AD and 20% of MS.
    Stun Duration - .25/.75/1.25/1.75/2.25 seconds
    Reduced by one second if Herma is standing when she uses Long Jump.
    Radius - 300.

Oooo, a running jump. That's actually different and I like the implementation. I'm not entirely sure if it's a skillshot or targeted though. Personally, I'd say it could be similar in execution to Slark's Leap from DotA, where you'd run and jump in a straight line in the direction you're facing. Could add to the skill cap of Herma here. Razz In any case, CD and cost seem fine, I do see the radius, but again I'm not entirely sure if that means it's targeted or not.

W: Break Time

Channel Time - 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown - 30/28/26/24/22 seconds

Mmm...I'm not sure. The fact that you're trading damage and escape for survivability...Hmm... I'd say the channel time could just be .5 and it would make sense considering this character lives to move, so their body would be used to that sort of wear-down and shouldn't feel fatigue as much. In this way, you won't be sacrificing the passive you've been working up and you can use it to escape since you'd only be using this to keep alive I'd assume. Just as well, cooldown is a bit on the high side, I'd say reduce all around by 10.

E: What a Rush!

Armor - 10/15/20/25/30
    Cooldown - 45 seconds

Ok, speed, attack speed, and armor. That works. Armor makes sense as deflection, although I think that could also emcompass magic resist then. Cooldown's...way to high for a non-ult. How about 20 at most? It's a decent concept for a skill, synergizes with the rest of the kit, passive included. Just far too long for a cooldown. >_<;;

Ult: Final Sprint

Plus 90% of AD.
    Plus 130% of AP.
    Range - 960 units
    Width - 320 units
    Wait, wait, this DOESN'T use Movement speed as a ratio? That...seems so odd. I'd say replace the AP ratio with that, and it would be fine. Cool idea, going at the speed of flippin' sound to and setting alight the path. I'd say the stopping makes sense here, considering this is the finisher and a big one at that.

Lore

- Herma

Even as a child growing up on her father's simple country-side home, Herma showed a love for running around free as the wind. It often caused problems for her father when she would run off when there work to do, but nothing he did seemed to keep her still. Her desire to get up on her feet and race about only grew as she did. Starting when she was seven, she had starting wandering from home to visit other children her age. She met a few kids, but found that playing with toys and dirt didn't interest her. She began challenging other children to races, only to win before they could pass the half way point. Later, when she was seventeen, she felt that home was too small and bid her father farewell. On her travels she stopped at number of places to see how the world was different from home. Eventually, rumors of the Institute of War and the League found their way to her ears. She didn't care at first, but it kept coming up. "Strong warriors", "Powerful mages", she was tired of hearing it. She found its whereabouts and headed off.

She completely forgot about the tour and chased after him, surprising him when caught up and grabbed him. They soon hit it off and formed a friendly rivalry, always trying to out run one another.

Alright, her reason is sound, wanting to show that there are other forms of power than just raw strength. I do like the rivalry that came about between her and Crackball though. It at least gives her a standard for how the League can be.

You do have a point about Break Time. I'll actually use that. I gave her E a high cooldown because of the massive buff it grants, but I guess I could lower it by seven seconds or so.
    And as for the ult, I thought I did use move speed. Must of blanked out while typing that. XD
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Happens to the best of us. ^^
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

I'll get to fixing that when I'm done reading through these notifications. I'm suddenly getting flooded. XD
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah...I know that feeling. >.>
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm

ElementSteel wrote:Yeah...I know that feeling. >.>

I have absolutely no clue what you mean.
    *Liarjack face*
    XD
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Alright, her reason is sound, wanting to show that there are other forms
    of power than just raw strength. I do like the rivalry that came about
    between her and Crackball though. It at least gives her a standard for
    how the League can be.

About Crackball. Is that a champ's name, or a placeholder? Because the Yordle in question was actually someone else's champ who I asked if I could use in her lore to help me make it longer and more interesting. Although I guess most people might end up assuming it's Kennen.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:
    how the League can be.

About Crackball. Is that a champ's name, or a placeholder? Because the Yordle in question was actually someone else's champ who I asked if I could use in her lore to help me make it longer and more interesting. Although I guess most people might end up assuming it's Kennen.
    Oh? Yeah, Crackball is a nickname that Katsuni first came up with for Kennen. I mean, you see how he goes, right??? The lil' guy's on CRACK! o_o
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

ElementSteel wrote:
    MynxTheOrigin wrote:
    how the League can be.

Oh? Yeah, Crackball is a nickname that Katsuni first came up with for Kennen. I mean, you see how he goes, right??? The lil' guy's on CRACK! o_o

Little bastard hauls ASS! XD Or as friend of mine might describe it, he's a skooma freak.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. You asked how Long Jump worked. You know Malphite's ult and Kha'Zix's Leap?
    It's the same type of skill as those.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. You asked how Long Jump worked. You know Malphite's ult and Kha'Zix's Leap?
    It's the same type of skill as those.
    Never played Kha'Zix myself, but Malphite...
    So it is targeted then. Eh, alrighty then.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:10 am

It's like that so it's easier to control at the speeds you'll inevitably be moving. I know this because I've played Hecarim, and I was having trouble clicking my intended targets when I used his speed boost/attack buff. The one that massively boosts his speed and makes his next attack do more damage depending on how far he traveled. I ended up wasting that bonus so many times.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Edit:

Reduced the Cooldown on What a Rush! to 25 seconds from 38.

Fixed two typos in the lore.
    Siyanor

Post by Siyanor Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Her Q is absolutely terrifying and she would be permabanned purely because of that.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Now that I think about it, why the hell did I add a stun?
    Siyanor

Post by Siyanor Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 am

It can stun if you want, but right now it's longer than any other stun in the game and it's AoE. The two longest stuns in LoL right now are Pick-a-Card and Sear, both of which are 2 seconds, single target, and not fully reliable.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:35 am

I think knockback is enough.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:31 am

Edit:
    Changed the tags to match the modern standards
    Removed stun from Long Jump and changed tips accordingly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm