Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

4 posters

[Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator

ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

[Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator Empty [Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator

Post by ShroudedSnake Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Name: Gabriel, the scrap animator

Combat Role: Mage, Range
    Lane Comp: Solo Mid.

Appearance:
    Height: 5'2"
    Hair: Rich brown, keeps it in a short low cut.
    Eyes: Hazel brown.
    Build: Some muscle but skinny for the most part.
    Other features: Very effeminate to the point where people couldn't tell if he's a guy or a girl if it weren't for the hair cut.
    Clothes: Padded workman glove, worn heavy duty boots, blowtorch attached to his belt, a bag made of thick leather, overalls and a t-shirt with stains all over them.

Statistics:
    Health: 380 (+82)
    Health Regen: 4.5 (+0.55)
    Mana: 250 (+55)
    Mana Regen: 6.50 (+0.65)
    Attack Damage: 50 (+3.2)
    Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.24%)
    Armor: 10 (+3.5)
    Magic Resist: 30
    Speed: 340
    Range: 550

Innate: Scavenge
    When you kill a minion and get an assist or kill on a champion, scrap is placed in its location (1 for every 3 minion, 2/3/4 for champion) for 5 seconds. Picking up 10/9/8 scrap creates a "Lots of scrap" buff (max of 3) that empowers your next ability.

Q: Sticky Bunny
    Effect: You throw a metal bunny to the target, after 4 seconds; it explodes, dealing 75/115/155/195/235 + (0.8 AP) magic dmg to minions and champs within radius. The bunny can be transferred to another enemy champion if they come in contact with the carrier.
    Lots of scrap buff: Same as above except the bunnies split into 2 and one of them transfers when a carrier is touched by a non-carrier. Deals 100/75/50/25/10% of the damage depending on the number of bunnies.
    Extra: Leaves a unit of scrap when the bunny explodes. If a unit dies with a bunny on it, it explodes
    Type: Malzahar E or Zilean's Q
    CD: 10/9/8/7/6
    Mana cost: 55/65/75/85/95
    Range: 650
    Radius: 275

W: Walls of Scrap
    Effect: You create to 2 walls of scrap. After a brief delay, the 2 walls closes in on each other, rooting everything it passes through
    Lots of scrap buff: Adds a 20% movement speed debuff that scales down over 4 seconds when the root ends.
    Type: Viktor's lazer (Vector based)
    Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana
    Root duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
    Range: 550
    Distance between the walls: 500
    Wall length: 300/325/350/375/400
    Delay: 0.625 seconds
    CD: 16/15/14/13/12

E: Kamikaze bunny
    Effect: You fire a bunny in a straight line dealing 65/110/155/200/245 + (0.85 AP) damage upon contact with an enemy champion or minion
    Lots of Scrap buff: You can fire a second bunny within 6 seconds of casting the first but it deals 50% of the damage and cost. Not firing the 2nd bunny does not consume the buff.
    Type: Elise spiders
    CD: 12/11/10/9/8
    Mana: 65/70/75/80/85
    Range: 900
    Radius: 275

R: Scrap Tornado
    Effect: You create a tornado of random sharp objects. Everyone caught inside takes 100/150/200 + (0.25 AP) every second and is blinded.
    Type: Maokai or Zyra's ultimate
    Duration: 4 seconds
    CD: 125/112.5/100
    Mana: 125/150/175
    Range: 700
    AoE Diameter: 700
    Bonus: All units of scrap within the tornado are collected when the tornado ends.

Recommended Items: (I'll get to it at some point, maybe...)

Starting: Doran's ring or the usual Boots + pots

Essential: Rabadon's deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Sorcerer shoes

Offensive: Abyssal Scepter (or any other AP staff), Deathfire grasp, Morellonomicon

Defensive: Guardian Angel, Rylai's Crystal Scepter,Frozen Heart.

Potential skins:

Easter Gabriel:
    Outfit: Picture the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland minus the watch and umbrella
    Q and E are now chocolate bunnies.
    W are stacks of baskets
    R are colored broken egg shells

Quotes:
    Selection: Now where did I put that rusty cannon ball? *mutters*
    Movement: Going!
    Movement 2: You sure?
    Movement 3: Can I use the little boy's room first?
    Movement 4 (upon walking on water): Beware the otters. They're vicious
    Attacking: For the bunnies!
    Attacking 2: Glass or rusty nails?
    R: (Upon killing a champion) That's gotta hurt. It's working as intended.
    Taunts: *sticks his butt out* Kiss it!
    Joke: Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.((True-er words have never been said))
    Joke 2: The only words you can truly believe from an assassin is if they mean to hurt or kill you.
    Joke 3: What do you call a sheep with no legs? A cloud
    Recall: But mom... I don't wanna go to school.
    Dance: Dancing banana (You guys know what i'm talking about.)

Lore: The city-state of Zaun is an excellent city for those with the money and equally loose morality. For those who don’t, you wouldn't find a bigger cesspit in all of Valoran. Gabriel grew up in the latter part of Zaunite life. Every day is a struggle just to make ends meet. In order to simply survive in such a world, Gabriel had taken the path of a scavenger, often going to Zaun’s junkyards to find scraps that could be re-purposed or reused.

When Gabriel's little brother was kidnapped by Twitch, the Plague Rat. Gabriel immediately went out to look for them, with an army of bunnies following him. The resulting meeting quickly turns into an all-out brawl. Despite his lack of battle experience, Gabriel did a decent job of confusing the sentient rat with maze-like walls and exploding bunnies. The fight was cut short though when strong gusts of wind blew over the field of battle, threatening to bury and impale both.

A few days later, A few summoners showed up on Gabriel's door step. They have heard about the fight and gave Gabriel an offer. Join them and receive formal training in magic control or be judged for attacking Twitch.

“I can see it etched on his soul. With some time and training, he can have the entire physical world as his plaything.” Mordekaiser.

Last edited by ShroudedSnake on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 am; edited 8 times in total
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

[Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator Empty Re: [Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator

Post by Icraig33 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm

It's nice to see that you transfered this champ over from the LoL forums. This was the one I reviewed for you, was it not?

Either way, it looks pretty decently balanced and fun to play. I don't have much to say about this iteration of the champion.

Let me know if you encounter any problems with the site, btw, and I'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
    ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

[Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator Empty Re: [Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator

Post by ShroudedSnake Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:14 am

Yeah. That was the champ you reviewed. The profile pic is what I kinda imagined for the bunnies. Imagine having dozens or hundreds of those things ready to go boom at any given moment.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 pm

This sounds fun with good utility. I honestly see no problems with him.
    ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

Post by ShroudedSnake Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:51 am

Added recommended items. Then again... Recommended items are subjective.
    ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

Post by ShroudedSnake Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Just a little quality of life buff to E.
    ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

Post by ShroudedSnake Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 am

In honour of Easter, here is a skin idea.

Easter Gabriel:
    Outfit: Picture the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland minus the watch and umbrella
    Q and E are now chocolate bunnies.
    W are stacks of baskets
    R are colored broken egg shells
    Myrayang

Post by Myrayang Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:21 am

[Shrouded Snake] Gabriel, The scrap animator 6a52f822gw1eng4zgwimnj20ce02smy0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:05 am