Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

4 posters

Random thoughts collection.

ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

Random thoughts collection. Empty Random thoughts collection.

Post by ShroudedSnake Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:07 pm

This thread where I will put ideas I had and may or may not be used and developed. If you guys got comments or would like to borrow an idea, feel free to post here.

Ideas so far.

Flame based AD champ. When I think fire, Annie and Brand comes into mind but they are AP mages but Fire itself is to me an Attack element, one that favors aggressive plays. Still not sure if I want a ADC like Ashe (and act as a foil to her) or if I want a melee champ with a VERY "great risks, greater reward" kind of play.

Support chef. I already got a few ability ideas for this one, Heals a target for x amount and increase health regen by y for z seconds. A "Five star cuisine" ult, and maybe something involving salads (Like a temporary boost to Magic resist and maybe AP).

My champ crafting is based around random thoughts. The original though I had when I made Gabriel was "why is it we still don't have exploding rabits?" After much thought, time and help, Gabriel now has an army of exploding bunnies. Can you imagine a midget going around SR with a bunch of bunnies like Elise and her spiders?
    Bliztron
    Bliztron

Random thoughts collection. Empty Re: Random thoughts collection.

Post by Bliztron Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 pm

lol. Your original concept for Gabreil was a little... stretched. Now, with everyone's help, it looks really good ^_^

Also, you should complete the chef. I think it would be cool.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:20 am

I had a thought a while ago about a support that could heal allies with her basic attacks.
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Post by Zarkof Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 am

I saw that you mentioned "support chef" and that set something off in me that led me to my Recipe for Fun idea. You should check it out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am