Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP)

MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP) Empty Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP)

Post by MynxTheOrigin Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Dunkmaster Yi.

The image is of Yi slam dunking a basketball into a hoop and the ball is smacking someone in the face (probably a Noxian like Darius).

His outfit consists of a white basketball tank top with "Ionia Dunkmasters" or "Ionia Wujus" written in green on the front and back. His number would be 21, referencing the day he was released. 2/21/2009

His shorts would be green with yellowish linings and brims.

Instead of his usual helmet, he would wear a sweat band on his head that shades out his eyes. The word "Wuju" could go on the front of this instead. This would let his hair show, unless a green bandana was used for the design.

His sneakers would be simple. White with green streaks.

On his sword, there would be a basketball logo at the end of the hilt.

When he activates Highlander, he could say something like "I am the dunkmaster!" and when he kills someone with it he could say "Get dunked!".

Thoughts on this? Should I post it on the official forums?
    Bliztron
    Bliztron

Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP) Empty Re: Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP)

Post by Bliztron Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Why, Mynx. Why.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP) Empty Re: Another skin idea for Yi from me (GASP)

Post by MynxTheOrigin Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 pm

I was bored. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:13 am