Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

+2
Icraig33
Katsuni
6 posters

Quick question

Katsuni
    Katsuni

Quick question Empty Quick question

Post by Katsuni Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Well, alright, two questions.

First off, I was going to just drop a work in progress into the champion section to work on it once in awhile, however, I noticed a minor issue; there's no section which quite fits for the concept. The idea would be to have an AP melee autoattacker with an emphasis for on-hit effects, since I'm rather liking the new itemization and masteries which work well with such.

The problem is, it doesn't really fit into any category offered =P

So the first question is, can we have an extra sub-forum for champion concepts labeled as "hybrids" or "other"? =3

The second question, is can we have a place to post requests or feedback on the forum itself, since I couldn't find anywhere to post this question either XD

Anyway, thanks muchly!
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Quick question Empty Re: Quick question

Post by Icraig33 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:13 pm

In answer to your first queation: I was originally going to have a hybrids section, but later decided to drop it due to everyone being sort of a hybrid. Heck, even the current system of sub-forums is a little iffy, since so many champs can be played Viably in more than one role. I'm considering adding a tag system in replacement and then re-organizing the sub-forums in a different way later on..

I'm going to think about how I can make this place a little more organized, as it's really the main problem I have to tackle. There are so many flavors of champions out there that it will be hard to make a place that feels organized without having sub-forums-within-sub-forums.

Second, I like the idea of a forum feedback section. I'm actually going to go and make that right now
    ploki122
    ploki122

Post by ploki122 Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 am

Honestly, I feel like an AP on-hit can easily be classified as an ADC since they fulfill the same role... she'll only be an AP adc (that doesn't /really/ makes sense, but meh)
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 am

what about Fighters?
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 am

a fighter sounds like it would be in the bruiser category
    Void22
    Void22

Post by Void22 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:42 am

If we are going to get technical here a fighter and a bruiser are like teal and turquoise. They are both set right between the carry and tank in the spectrum of things. However, a fighter lies slightly closer to the carry side of things while the bruiser leans more toward the tank side of the spectrum.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

And pushers? Especially when AP based? One concept of mine doesn't feel like it would fit as a pure AP caster.
    Void22
    Void22

Post by Void22 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 am

ElementSteel wrote:And pushers? Especially when AP based? One concept of mine doesn't feel like it would fit as a pure AP caster.
    Pushers usually fall within the range of a tank or bruiser.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 am

Void22 wrote:
    ElementSteel wrote:And pushers? Especially when AP based? One concept of mine doesn't feel like it would fit as a pure AP caster.
    Pushers usually fall within the range of a tank or bruiser.
    I certainly wouldn't call Sivir a tanky person, and she pushes exceptionally well.
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 am

don't worry guys, I have just re-organized the place! your pusher would most likely be in Magic Offense

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:24 am