Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

5 posters

How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick?

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick? Empty How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick?

Post by ElementSteel Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 pm

I've always had this idea for Warwick, where he would wear armor.
    The idea for it was it was Cerberus Armor.
    The main thing about it is that it would have pauldrons in the shape of dog/wolf heads.
    There could also be a head behind Warwick's or it could be placed over his head like an actual helm.
    The body would be covered, even his tail would have some metal around it.
    There could also possibly be fire particles considering Cerberus was effectively a hellhound.

I don' know, wha' does anyone else think? Different enough from just the normal lycanthrope skins Warwick has?
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick? Empty Re: How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick?

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:29 am

when you said Cerberus Armor I initially thought of Mass Effect Cerberus >.>

but a Hellhound Warwick might work with those extra heads.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick? Empty Re: How 'bout somethin' a lil' different for Warwick?

Post by ElementSteel Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 am

Argh, had a feelin' Mass Effect would be brought up, but eh. Hellhound could work, considering the three-headed mutt was one as I've said. Razz
    Or...maybe Orthus, with just the pauldrons being the only heads? Or is that going too far with mythology? >.>;;
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:48 am

ooooh, Orthrus. I see him a lot in the Shin Megami Tensei games that I play. I don't think calling it "Orthrus Warwick" would be PC since only a handful of people actually know what Orthrus is. People know Cerberus, but they don't know his brother as well. You could still put some Cerberus flavor in to Hellhound Warwick, though.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:58 am

Yeah...Ah well. Thanks for the input!
    And now to make an Orthus-based champion concept...
    >.>
    <.<
    Void22
    Void22

Post by Void22 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 am

ElementSteel wrote:I've always had this idea for Warwick, where he would wear armor.
    The idea for it was it was Cerberus Armor.
    The main thing about it is that it would have pauldrons in the shape of dog/wolf heads.
    There could also be a head behind Warwick's or it could be placed over his head like an actual helm.
    The body would be covered, even his tail would have some metal around it.
    There could also possibly be fire particles considering Cerberus was effectively a hellhound.

I don' know, wha' does anyone else think? Different enough from just the normal lycanthrope skins Warwick has?

3 heads=legendary skin. Also, I think an Orthus skin might be a bit to arcane for most people in the League.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:02 am

Wait, wait, are people thinking I'm giving Warwick more heads? I mean the two would be the pauldrons, the shoulder armor. As for putting heads on...I don' know. I guess it could work.
    Void22
    Void22

Post by Void22 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 am

ElementSteel wrote:Wait, wait, are people thinking I'm giving Warwick more heads? I mean the two would be the pauldrons, the shoulder armor. As for putting heads on...I don' know. I guess it could work.

Oh. Well, the heads on the pauldrons will work just as well.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm

It's times like this when I wish I could actually draw humanoid figures. >.<;;
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 pm

ElementSteel wrote:It's times like this when I wish I could actually draw humanoid figures. >.<;;

I know how you feel. Sad

Bliztron
    Bliztron

Post by Bliztron Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 pm

I've always been a fan of Cerberus. In my honest opinion, I would enjoy Warwick WITH the two additional hellhound heads, and with some undead particle expressions. For example, his Blood Scent could make red skulls above the enemies, and his howl could be a more dog-ish growl. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:35 am