Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast Empty Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast

Post by ElementSteel Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Azon, the Glacial Beast

Passive: Ice Cold: (Innate) Each of Azon’s attacks and skills cause the target to slow by 40% for 1 second.

Q: Tundra Breath: Azon spits cold wind in a cone, dealing magic damage to and knocking back those caught by it.
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Range: 625
    Cone Width: ~35º
    Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana
    Magic Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+.8 AP)

W: Frozen Pond: Azon ‘melts’ into a puddle of water, effectively stealthing himself for 5 seconds. Can cause Ice Cold’s effect if walked on.
    Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15 seconds
    Cost: 30/40/50/60/70 mana
    Radius of AoE: 300/325/350/375/400

E: Crystalline Hide: (Passive) Azon gains bonus armor and magic resist.
    Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 10/15/20/25/30

(Active) Azon’s icy body shines, blinding enemy units within sight and dealing very minor magic damage.
    Cooldown: 24/22/20/18/16 seconds
    Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
    Radius of AoE: 400
    Blind duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
    Magic Damage: 40/45/50/55/60 (+.2 AP)

R: Whiteout: A blizzard forms around Azon, dealing magic damage to enemies in range and increasing Azon’s ability power for 15 seconds.
    Cooldown: 110/100/90 seconds
    Cost: 150 mana
    Radius of AoE: 500
    Magic Damage per Second: 30/60/90 (+1.0 AP)
    Ability Power Bonus: 20/40/60

Health: 380 (+80)
    Mana: 246 (+50)
    Attack Damage: 52 (+3.8 )
    Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2%)
    Range: 150
    Health Regen: 4.7 (+0.6)
    Mana Regen: 6.5 (+0.5)
    Armor: 11 (+4.5)
    Magic Resist: 30
    Mov. Speed: 330

Tags: Melee, Mage

Quotes
    Upon Selection:
    - Prepare for a snowfall, Summoner.
    Movement/Attacking:
    - Frost bites.
    - Like a snowflake, I am my own being.
    - The tundra calls.
    - So different from the snowcaps…
    Taunt:
    - I will bury you within a cold tomb.
    Joke:
    - It’s…slippery…isn’t it? Ah! *slips and falls*
    Ultimate:
    - No flame can save you!
    - Embrace my flurry.
    Dance:

Skins:
    Classic Azon: Typical European dragon form, completely transparent with an ice body.
    Crystal Azon: Skin made of sapphire, eyes of ruby, and claws of topaz.

Story:
    The mountain ranges of Freijold and Ironspike are joined, resulting in mixtures otherwise thought to be impossible. The cold-blooded dragons of Ironspike normally would not dare go near the icy slopes of Freijold. However, there are dragonic beasts that have ventured into the cold. Once majestic and fully scaled, the dragon Azon had come to Freijold chasing after another winged creature, something that appeared to be a bird of ice. Azon had lost track of the avian, becoming lost in the frozen storms of Freijold.
    Azon's strength had eventually left, the whole time trying to find his way back in vain. Azon had fallen into the snow below, his inner fire finally going out. Months had passed, the corpse of Azon becoming more and more crystalline as time passed. One day, the snow stirred, and a great beast of ice and frost had erupted up and gave off a grand roar. Azon had revived with a cold heart and frozen soul. One thought came to the Glacial Beast, to hunt down and kill the bird that had led Azon to this unjust death.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Void22
    Void22

Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast Empty Re: Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast

Post by Void22 Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 pm

A dragon? Good we really need one of those.

The passive fits, but in my opinion its far to similar to Sejuani's.

The Q is an excellent bread and butter ability, that fits in excellently.

For the W, I think you mean untargetable as opposed to stealthed.

Hmm...a blind is very powerful but, you've done a good job balancing that with the cooldown and low damage. Well done.

The R is fine conceptually, however, I think that giving you abilities additional effects would be better than giving him increased AP. Just my personal opinion hear.

All in all,you've done a fine job on making a get in your face mage. Also, I would be immensely grateful if you could review my champion, Moros, The Aspect of Doom and tell me what you think of him. Thanks.

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast Empty Re: Can you Weather the Cold? Azon, the Glacial Beast

Post by ElementSteel Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:54 am

Void22 wrote:A dragon? Good we really need one of those.

The passive fits, but in my opinion its far to similar to Sejuani's.

The Q is an excellent bread and butter ability, that fits in excellently.

For the W, I think you mean untargetable as opposed to stealthed.

Hmm...a blind is very powerful but, you've done a good job balancing that with the cooldown and low damage. Well done.

The R is fine conceptually, however, I think that giving you abilities additional effects would be better than giving him increased AP. Just my personal opinion hear.

All in all,you've done a fine job on making a get in your face mage. Also, I would be immensely grateful if you could review my champion, Moros, The Aspect of Doom and tell me what you think of him. Thanks.

I like dargons.

Well...can I use the excuse I came up with this before Sejuani came out? No? M'ok. Um..I guess I could take off the basic attack part? I mean, the thing about Sej's Frost is that it lasts for 3 second and only a 10% reduction, and that's if she hits with a basic attack. I'd be willing to alter that if that would be enough to make it unique.

Give. Me. Da. Budder.

No, no, I mean stealthed. Water's a clear, transparent liquid, isn't it? I've believed that Oracle's just increases the consumer's perception tenfold, so noticing a strange puddle of water with that made sense to me. I mean, that was my logic at least. Well, that and I wanna be different from Vladimir's Sanguine Pool. >.>;

He's a shiny dargon.

I really don't know how I'd be able to fit more on for an ultimate. It's potent already with his damage output kinda skyrocketing because of the freezing cold empowering him. I'd prefer to keep it at just the AP increase, unless someone could suggest a bonus effect?

Yay, upclose and personal mage! And when I get a chance, I'll get around to lookin' at Moros.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 pm