Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

3 posters

A wild Touhoufan appears!

Zarkof
    Zarkof

A wild Touhoufan appears! Empty A wild Touhoufan appears!

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 am

Yes, I am very much a fan of Touhou. It's probably the only thing that is a part of every one of my days (the music is so great). Touhou and League of Legends.

For LoL, I have been playing since July 14, 2010 (at least that's when I received my first Riot E-mail). My normal rank might not reflect that because of the sheer number of ARAMs I have played (which goes up somewhere around ~2500 or higher). While I don't play normals as much, I still tend to watch enough streams to get a good idea of what the meta is, and ARAMs have provided me with loads of champion experience. I also make it a point to understand the things that make champions unique and interesting (or not interesting *cough Ashe cough*).

Music I am interested in (very general): Jazz, Metal, Fusion, Video Game Soundtracks/Remixes, Techno, Indie Rock, DnB, and anything that catches my ear. The major thing I listen to though is Touhou Music which is mainly Doujin. You should really give it a listen. It's so huge and fits into so many genres, from jazz to metal to electro to bright, cute songs. (Demetori is my all-time favorite group. I simply must recommend their albums Sinen and BEGIERDE DES ZAUBERER, prog metal. Look them up on teh Youtubes). I tend to stay away from songs with understandable lyrics and I like to focus more on the music and sounds pulsing through my ears into my brain. Lyrics are a different art form that focuses more on a message rather than the raw power of sound, so I feel that they take away from the music. Some other non-touhou artists/bands that I enjoy are: Modest Mouse; Cake; Two Door Cinema Club; Franz Ferdinand; Chick Corea; Jean-Luc Ponty; Jonathan Coulton; Penguin Cafe Orchestra; and Zero Project. If you want a list of my suggestions for Touhou music, feel free to ask. I'd be more than glad to spread this awesome music.

Other things I enjoy are anime, Science, Minecraft, GW2, Fighting Games (Street Fighter/UMvC3/BlazBlue/Skullgirls), following Raocow, Maximilian from the Fighting Game Community, Game Grumps, JRPGs (haven't played much Final Fantasy though), and I also have some skill in playing the Piano.

I used to play WoW (started mid Burning Crusade and stopped early MoP)

If I were a character in a story, I'd probably be labeled as Tsundere.

Things that define who I am: I understand the importance of seeing things from a different perspective and have developed an ability to do so very well. The only problem is that sometimes I don't remember that importance or dismiss people judgmentally and act impulsively. This impulsive nature really tends to manifest itself when I get around seemingly stupid people (people who can't think for themselves at all). I just can't ignore blatantly flawed or arbitrary logic and it tends to turn me into a kind of person I'd rather not be. Another thing that really bugs me is poor grammar. I'm trying to better myself from a social standpoint but I cannot ignore what I have proven to myself. After all, I am still human.

I also have a very deep philosophy on the world that I am still trying to focus on and develop. People who took the time to listen found it interesting and very thought provoking, and I could really use some motivation to start getting it out into the world (blog, publication, etc)

I have had motivation troubles ever since my sophomore year of high school and I am still struggling with it. If I felt that anything I did actually impacted me in any noticeable way, then maybe I'd do it, but nothing really seems to motivate me outside of my close, personal friends, but they don't really have the time to push me through my life all the time.

Okay, so depressing stories aside, I have come to this forum hopeful that I might find what I see as worthwhile social interaction, something that is very hard to find. If you can prove to me that we are worth each other's time, I'm sure we'll get along well. If not, we should probably steer clear of each other. If I find you worth helping, I'll help. If not, I probably won't and will tend not to spare you the social niceties.

Last edited by Zarkof on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

A wild Touhoufan appears! Empty Re: A wild Touhoufan appears!

Post by Icraig33 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 am

welcome! it'll be nice to have you around!
    Bliztron
    Bliztron

Post by Bliztron Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Oh god. I mispell often cause I rush. Will you hate me?
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:08 pm

I c wut u did ther.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm