Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Yeow, everything's jumbled! o_O

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Yeow, everything's jumbled! o_O Empty Yeow, everything's jumbled! o_O

Post by ElementSteel Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 am

Everything's just...all over the place now it feels. Might be because I kinda got a monopoly of champions...but bleh.

Might I recommend keeping it how it was before, just every conceivable tag as the defining subforum?
    Like Carry, Tank, Bruiser, Mage, Pusher, Jungler, Hybrid, Support and Fighter?

I mean, the whole level of completion thing works. Just..blargh, put it back as it was before, with just a few more tags to make subforums, please?
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Yeow, everything's jumbled! o_O Empty Re: Yeow, everything's jumbled! o_O

Post by Icraig33 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:13 am

if I do it like that, then there will be people who won't know where to put certain champions (like that AP pusher you mentioned in an earlier thread, as well as Katsuni's on-hit champion). and if I add pusher and Hybrid as roles, than there will be just as much sub-forums as if I were to keep it like this. At least here you can sort things out based on asking yourself: "Am I physical damage, magic damage or hybrid based? Also, am I an offense, utility or defense-oriented champ?" as opposed to before where everyone was asking where to put certain concepts
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 am

What I was trying to suggest was an easier way of labeling. I don't think the amount of subforums would be an issue, really. Although I do see what you mean though. Eh, I might need to ask for a lil' rearranging tomorrow then. Mah babies are just so lost. ;_;

-----

Or you could read my mind for some. o.O
    Ah well, I'll PM when I get a chance to take a closer look for each and ensure they're in their right places. Thanks for everything, dude. ^^
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am

just tryin' my best to make this place live up to how I advertied it on LoL forums! Razz

also, quick test to see if posting links works: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2

ok, it works for me, You should try and post a link Element, see if it works for you
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:38 am

No go, new members apparently can't until a week has passed. So...Monday it should work for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 pm