Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

+14
Kassadin
ValorAndGlory
Dyslexai
TheMadHatter
Zarkof
ploki122
Uracle
Ezragus
MynxTheOrigin
ElementSteel
Katsuni
ShroudedSnake
Bliztron
Icraig33
18 posters

Introduce yourself here!

Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Introduce yourself here! Empty Introduce yourself here!

Post by Icraig33 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:05 am

This forum serves to both introduce new members to the site and to let those new members to introduce themselves to the current members. Go ahead and make a thread introducing yourself here! Here, I'll go ahead and make one myself:

Hi, my name is Isaiah Craig. You probably know me as either Icraig33 on the LoL forums or GummyDpony in-game. I'm currently in college (and in case you ask, Canadians get into college at 16/17, since the education system here is different) and my hobbies include LoL, making electronic music (though I'm not too great at it atm Razz), anything Warhammer related and internet memes. I made this forum so that people could have a fully dedicated champion concepts forum at their disposal. I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to meet a lot of new friends!
    Bliztron
    Bliztron

Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Bliztron Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 am

I assume I could get back into champion design for LoL, and help make this forum the best it can be!
    ShroudedSnake
    ShroudedSnake

Post by ShroudedSnake Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 pm

This is much better. It'll be easier to classify and search champions by role. Minimum trolling is an big bonus for me.
    Katsuni
    Katsuni

Post by Katsuni Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:18 am

I wasn't going to sign up honestly, was just going to do the lurker thing. Then I realized I should probably sign up so someone doesn't take my name and start trolling with it. Then I was logged in since I put the effort in to make the account, so figured I may as well post. Why not?

I dunno, anyway, I should probably get back into champcrafting at some point. I'm not sure it's such a good idea to have champion concepts split up like this, since it means I have to check twice as many forums now. Still, it does help with the issue of completely lacking organization in the official forums.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:27 am

Not sure if I'd call this a fresh start, but oh well. I'm rearin' to go to give and take in this forum!

Also: I'mma dargon.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:29 pm

I was trying to find where the comment box was. Then I realized I wasn't logged in. XD Anyway, I hope to enjoy my time on this forum.
    Very Happy
    Ezragus

Post by Ezragus Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 am

Hi, I'm Ezragus, and I like the idea of this forum, so I wanted to give it a shot. I actually have a question about the champion placement for ideas, where would a hybrid top laner go? Bruiser?
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 am

Well, it depends on what your character would do. Does your character specialize in bursting down targets? Would his focus be general damage/utility/tankiness?
    Ezragus

Post by Ezragus Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:56 am

it would really depend on the build, as he could be built ap carry, ad carry, ap off tank, ad off tank, tank, anti mid. if it would help, i could just post it in bruiser, and then move it according to where people believe it belongs?
    Uracle

Post by Uracle Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:04 pm

A forum like this is a great idea. Thanks for making it. Must have taken a lot of work
    ploki122
    ploki122

Post by ploki122 Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 am

I'm pretty much her efor the same reasons as Kats ><. I planned on lurkin at first, then Blitz talked to me about it, so I thought might as well start lurking right now, and it snowballed into a created account...

I might start redoing some regular champ crafting at some time, and then I will probably post it here.
    Zarkof
    Zarkof

Post by Zarkof Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:55 am

I was hesistant on joining as well... I need to exert a great deal of effort to keep myself, how should I say, polite and not overly judgemental. I'll try to keep myself in line.
    TheMadHatter
    TheMadHatter

Post by TheMadHatter Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Hey!!!
    at first i wasnt going to join this but then i was like O.O no trolls, moderaters, better layout....Hell yeah.
    Any who, I am Hatter(genmadhatter Ingame). Oh if you have issues with numbers or balancing please let me know (pm me) I will look at it. Fair warning I am quite mean when it comes to reviewing and judging.

I look forward to working with everyone!
    Dyslexai
    Dyslexai

Post by Dyslexai Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey all. Nice to be here.

You guys probably won't recognize me, I haven't really done this sort of champ theorycrafting much at all. I posted a champion concept on the LoL board a while back to a somewhat lackluster reception, though I admittedly didn't do a very good job of keeping the thread bumped. The feedback I did get was pretty positive though, so I'm hoping to continue that trend here. Razz

I've been a fan of the genre since the DotA1 days, and I thought it might be fun to get the creative juices flowing again. This site seems perfect for that, so I pretty much impulse-registered.. I regret nothing.
    ValorAndGlory

Post by ValorAndGlory Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi I am ValorAndGlory, yes the same Valor from the forums and game if we have met there. I have come to join the forums and post random champions as well as some of my old ones to see what everyone still thinks of them, see you guys around.

I already posted Iru-Jon <--Heres a link, hope this one works xD.
    Kassadin
    Kassadin

Post by Kassadin Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 am

Hi, go by Rykaal ingame and on the official forums, But here I got bored and made this profile using my favorite champion. I hope its legal here. If not I can change it back.
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:21 am

That's perfectly fine (I wouldn't have enabled the option to change your username if I didn't want people using it). Just as long as you don't change your name to anything offensive, I'm cool with it
    Meherok
    Meherok

Post by Meherok Tue May 28, 2013 8:18 am

Hello! My name is Meherok. (Well, actually, it's Jacob, but that seems less appropriate here. xD) I have recently picked up champcrafting and have become somewhat an addict as of late. I just put out my first champ concept when I seen the thread linking to this forum and figured I should swap over to here before I begin making anything else. Thanks for putting forth the effort into a more dedicated forum for all us addicts of character creation out there. Very Happy
    NE Cupcakes
    NE Cupcakes

Post by NE Cupcakes Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi, all. I've been getting frustrated with the endless bumps and spam thread on the official forums, so I thought I'd move over here too. I went by R473D R on the old forums for a while, and switched over to NECupcakes recently.
    Hoping to be on here a lot, but life's a little hectic right now.
    Many thanks to Icraig33 for the new forum.
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Post by Icraig33 Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 am

Glad to have you guys join us!
    Petyr Baelish
    Petyr Baelish

Post by Petyr Baelish Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 am

Hello, Lord Baelish (once shadowdimir) here. I've been around for a while, though I haven't done much champcrafting recently. The official forum is filled with half-baked ideas and spam, so I decided to see what this forum is like.
    Meherok
    Meherok

Post by Meherok Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:51 am

Little Finger! Very Happy Good of you to join us.
    Nevilleplay

Post by Nevilleplay Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 am

At this point, declared the tournament come to an end, this issue of China against South Korea on why in S3 final to 3-0 record easily beat China's royal clan, as well as China and South Korea to make a LOL situation analysis and interpretation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm