Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

3 posters

Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut Empty Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 am

Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut

Passive: Ryloxian Wrath: (Innate) Zug gains fury as he auto-attacks (5 fury per hit) and as he is hit (1 rage per hit) , the fury decaying by 10 over time after 10 seconds of being out of combat every second after. Depending on percentage of fury gained, Zug gains bonuses:
    -At 50% fury and on, auto-attacks have a fracturing effect that deal an additional 20+(Lvlx3) physical damage and slows enemies hit by 5% for 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
    --At 75% fury and on, Zug gains 1% of his health as additional attack damage and armour.
    ---At 100% fury, Zug's next skill is empowered by rage, having a bonus added onto the main effect. Zug's fury will be reduced to 0 after skill usage.

Q: Wrecking Ball: Zug tosses his ball-and-chain down into the ground in target location, stunning any who are caught under and dealing physical damage, with targets around that will be knocked up and dealt physical damage. While the ball’s on the ground, Zug gains movement speed, but is anchored to the radius around the ball. If Zug picks up the ball, the ability’s cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds and can move freely again. At 100% fury, the radius of the knockup are expanded and deals increased damage in the stun radius.
    Cooldown: 21/19/17/15/13
    Range:700
    Radius of anchor: 700
    Radius of Knockup AoE: 200 (400 when enraged)
    Radius of Stun AoE: 50
    Physical Damage (Knockup radius): 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.5 per Attack Damage)
    Physical Damage (Stun radius): 50/80/110/140/170 [Rage: 90/120/150/180/210] (+1.0 per Attack Damage)
    Stun Duration: 2 seconds
    Movement Speed Bonus: 20% Movement
    W: Rhino Skin (Toggle): Zug’s muscles tighten or harden, increasing his armour or attack damage. When toggled, Zug will lose 5 bonus attack damage per second, adding it to armour. Toggled again will reverse the process back into attack damage. At 100% fury, Zug gains the stat bonus in both stats for 5 seconds.
    Cooldown: 2 seconds
    Stat Bonus Max: 40/50/60/70/80

E: Wild Arc: Zug spins wildly, smacking any enemies nearby with his flails for light damage every half-second. Zug can not move when using Wild Arc. Can be used again during use to cancel. At 100% fury, Zug swings more rapidly, moving along slowly and dealing damage every .25 seconds. If Wild Arc is used while Wrecking Ball is on the ground, Zug will be unanchored and the first hit from Wild Arc will do double damage.
    Cooldown: 14/12/10/8/6 seconds
    Duration: 1/1/2/2/3 seconds
    Radius of AoE: 500
    Physical Damage per hit: 15/30/45/60/75 (+.6 per Attack Damage)
    Speed Percentage: 30/40/50/60/70%
    R: Enraged Stampede: Zug charges forward in a straight line while gaining speed (8/14/20% for the duration of charge), ignoring unit collision and knocking back and dealing damage to all targets hit while Zug gains 5 fury per unit hit. Charge ends when end of line is reached, Zug runs into impassable terrain, or is hit by CC. Cannot be cancelled manually. Zug gores the first champion he comes into contact with is gored and is suppressed to go along with Zug on his horn. As he knocks back other units, the gored champion is dealt an additional 25/50/75 (+1 per movement speed) physical damage. If Zug crashes into terrain with someone on his horn, physical damage is dealt again and the gored champion is freed, but stunned for 1 second.
    Range: 1000/1500/2000
    Cooldown: 50/45/40 seconds
    Physical Damage: 250/350/450(+.5 per movement speed)

Health: 450 (+100)
    Attack Damage: 60 (+4)
    Attack Speed: 0.625 (+1.8%)
    Range: 200
    Health Regen: 7.75 (+.9)
    Armour: 16.5 (+4.8 )
    Magic Resist: 30 (+0)
    Mov. Speed: 320

Tags: Melee, Pusher, Bruiser

Quotes
    Upon Selection:
    - Stay out of my way!
    Movement/Attacking:
    - Zug Rush.
    - Stampede!
    - Unstoppable!
    - Stack ‘em up, knock ‘em down.
    - Who’s first?
    - Stay outta my way…
    Taunt:
    - Don’t you know who I am?!
    Joke:
    - What did the grape say when the rhino stepped on it? Nothing, it just let out a little whine.
    Ultimate:
    - Get out of my way!
    - Incoming!
    - Here I come!
    - Coming through!
    Dance: Tunak Tunak Tun

Skins:
    Classic Zug: Primal looking, humanoid rhino heavily armored with ‘rhino skin’ armor and a mere loincloth. Ball and Chain is just a vine holding a big rock.
    Vandal Zug (Think Rocksteady from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with a literal wrecking ball).
    Blue Zug (Blue Rhino propane tank chain with fire particles and horn on fire).
    Guardian Zug (Golden armour similar to “Rhox” MtG card as drawn by Mark Zug (main inspiration for champ name) with a spiked club at the end of the chain).
    Z.U.G. (Ultimate Marvel’s R.H.I.N.O., sans head. Morning Star-like flail.)

Story:
    South of the Great Barrier dividing the continent of Valoran, there lies the hot and wild savannah of the Fyrone Flats. On these plains dwell feral beastpeople, powerful humanoids that are known to share traits with the various wildlife. Among these species there lives a crash of rhinoceros people, calling themselves the Rylox. One of these grey-skinned, two-horned beings there was one particular Ryloxian. Zug was a curious soul, always wandering around the Flats to see new sights as well as more things to smash.
    Once, Zug had wandered across the border between the Fyrone Flats and the Kumungu Jungle. Struggling to explore the dense jungle, he had spotted something flit by. Giving chase, Zug crashed through trees until he caught a good look at his target: A furred creature on all fours. As it leaped away, Zug turned and made his way back to the Flats, satisfied that he had found something new and worthy of his attention.
    Time passed, Zug returning from time to time to the jungle to try and find the quadraped again, failing to do so. However, Zug had seen something make its way to the great mountains to the north, once more making him curious. Following this new thing, Zug eventually found himself passed the mountains, seeing the other side for the first time in his life. Curious still, he ventured forth and found himself at the Institute of War. Surprised by all the strange things, Zug found that there were many strong beings here as part of a league, one of them being something similar to the animal from before. Interested in showcasing his strength, Zug appealed to the summoners and was allowed to take part in the League of Legends.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Icraig33
    Icraig33
    Admin

Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut Empty Re: Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut

Post by Icraig33 Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am

Overall, giving it a quick glance-over, I'm liking the concept. It looks like it has pretty good synergy with itself while not overdoing it at the same time. I also really like how you did fury on this guy, as it gives incentive to take damage for your allies (fitting pretty well with the playstyle). I do have to ask though: is the armor reduction on e just for that spell, or does it work on his other sources of damage while at the fury cap?

Also, loving the avatar
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut Empty Re: Brace for Impact! Zug, the Ryloxian Juggernaut

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am

Hey, thanks for the look-see! I've been trying to refine this one the most, since it was my first concept.
    The armor reduction is only for Wild Arc's damage from the fury with each hit it connects with.

And m'yes, where Angels Fear to Trot.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Why are all the champions you post so interesting and fun sounding? I honestly would love to play as this guy.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:Why are all the champions you post so interesting and fun sounding? I honestly would love to play as this guy.
    Well, I've tried to learn from one of best. Smile
    You should check out Katsuni's guide! ^_^ (Wonder if she'll put it up here too..)
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

ElementSteel wrote:
    MynxTheOrigin wrote:Why are all the champions you post so interesting and fun sounding? I honestly would love to play as this guy.
    You should check out Katsuni's guide! ^_^ (Wonder if she'll put it up here too..)

Really? I should go check her/him out. (That name just forces androgynous images into my mind. XD)

And sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring that reply. I haven't had a computer for over a week.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 pm

MynxTheOrigin wrote:
    ElementSteel wrote:

Really? I should go check her/him out. (That name just forces androgynous images into my mind. XD)

And sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring that reply. I haven't had a computer for over a week.
    It's totally fine! I've been tryin' to convince 'er to put it on here as well. >.>
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

I saw a champ by him/her on here. Pretty cool one too.
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Yep. I saw that you saw. I also saw that you saw wood. Why would you saw the wood? Why?
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 am

ElementSteel wrote:Yep. I saw that you saw. I also saw that you saw wood. Why would you saw the wood? Why?

I said that? When? XD Must of been a typo. Oh god, I'm struggling to not laugh right now. XD
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 am

I'm seriously drawing blanks. Razz
    ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Post by ElementSteel Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 am

Oh, no, you never said that. I'm just jokin' around.
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 am

Oh. XD
    Good one. I was actually thinking I said that at some point. But really, that was a simple, but effective joke. X3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 am