Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

Nazrethim, the shadow walker

Nazrethim
    Nazrethim

Nazrethim, the shadow walker Empty Nazrethim, the shadow walker

Post by Nazrethim Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:47 am

Name: Nazrethim
    Title: the shadow walker
    Primary role: Assassin
    Secondary role: Jungler

Appearance: Imagine the predators body with the face and shoulders of my avatar, now add four tentacles to the back (something like slenderman), and there you got Nazrethim

Statistics:
    Health: 450 (+95)
    Armor: 17 (+3.4)
    MResist: 30 (+1.25)
    ADamage: 55 (+3.1)
    ASpeed: 0.660 (+2.7%)
    ARange: melee
    Mana: 240 (+37)
    HP Regen: 9 (+0.7)
    MP Regen: 6 (+0.7)
    MSpeed: 345

Shadow nature(Innate):
    The body of Nazrethim periodically becomes of pure shadows and unmaterial, protecting him from the physical world but turning him vulnerable to magic.

Every 30sec Nazrethim becomes a being of pure shadows reducing all physical damage recived by 100% but increasing the magic damage received by 15%. Shadow nature last for 3sec (cooldown starts when the effect fades away)

Dark upercut(Q):
    Nazrethim uses his fist empowered with dark energy to knock up the enemy in the air for 1sec.(up to 3 enemies)
    Enemies affected will be tainted by shadows causing them to receive extra damage from Nazrethim's abilities and attacks.

Uppercut deals 25/50/75/100/125 + 0.6 AD physical damage and 20/50/80/110/140 + 0.4 AP magic damage and aplying "Tainted by darkness" to the affected units
    Radius:200
    Cooldown: 7sec
    Cost: 40/65/90/115/140
    Tainted by darkness: Victims of Dark Uppercut receive 12/14/16/18/20% extra damage from Nazrethim's abilities and basic attacks.

Darkness's touch(W): Nazrethim strike a single enemy with his tentacles at short range dealing damage. If the target dies Nazrethim's body absorbs it healing himself.
    If Nazrethim's AD is higher than his AP this ability deals physical damage. If Nazrethim's AP is higher than his AD this ability deals magic damage.
    Deal 20/35/50/65/80 + 0.2 AD + 0.3 AP to the target.
    Health restored: 5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5% of Nazrethim's maximum Health.
    Cooldown: 3sec
    Cost: 15/25/35/45/55
    Range: 300

Shadow grab(E):
    Nazrethim uses his tentacles to grab an enemy and bring it to him. Deals minor damage. The longer the distance, the higher the cost.
    Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 + 0.1 AD + 0.1 AP
    Range: 600-1000
    Cost: 40/60/70/80/90 (0-600 range)+ 10 every 100 units (up to 1000 range)
    Cooldown: 10sec

Absolute Darkness(Ultimate, R):
    Nazrethim unleashes a nova of dark energy dealing magic damage to enemy units in a large area and aplying the effect "absolute darkness" to the enemy champions affected.
    Deals 300/400/500 + 0.5 AP magic damage.
    Radius: 500
    Cost: 200
    Cooldown: 100/90/80sec
    Absolute darkness: Affected champions lose all vision range and the shared vision and minimap are disabled for 4sec

Recommended Items:
    Starting:
    Doran's blade/ Doran's ring/ boot+potions
    Essential:
    Guinsoo's Rageblade/Nashor's Tooth/The Black cleaver
    Offensive:
    The bloodthirster/ Trinity force/ Rabadon's deathcap
    Defensive:
    Spirit Visage/ Randuin's Omen/ Zhonya's Hourglass

Quotes:
    Selection:
    -Darkness is here, at my side
    Movement:
    -Okay
    -Yes yes
    -I will scare them!
    -I like this enviroment
    Attacking:
    -At last, the real thing!
    -Darkness will eat them! ha! ha!
    Joke:
    -Sometimes I miss my home (sigh)... well time to go and make some kills!
    -Who is that man in the forest?!
    -Becareful with Yanderes! seriously...
    -Darkness this, darkness that, I'm tired of her "what did you say?" oh! nothing honey!
    Taunt:
    -I bet you still fear darkness
    Dance:
    something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUID0jSh2Ic
    Lapsus linguae:
    Sometimes Nazrethim quotes will be interrupted by the voice of the darkness:
    "You are mine"
    "I will consume all"
    "You won't escape from me"
    "Your will is weak"
    "We will love each other eternally"

Lore:
    Nazrethim alwas was a fan of the anime, specialy of the yanderes. He always dreamed to meet one and start dating with her. In a cold winter night he met a girl in a party, she was a reserved girl but he managed to start a chat with her. She was cute and nice, and Nazrethim soon had a crush on her.
    Days later they started dating. He was surprised when she became jealous just because he saluted a girl from his university class, but at the same time he felt good with that.
    Then the night he will never forget came. He was sleeping in his room, but suddenly a noise in the window awaked him. It was her, her girlfriend. She said "I have to talk to you. answer me: Do you love me?" "of course" he said. " do you like darkness?" "I don't know what is this all about but yes, I like dark things. "then you are mine"
    The room began to get darker and darker, until all light was consumed. "I am darkness, human, and you will be with me forever!". Nazrethim was paralized, surrounded by darkness with only the voice of that girl talking to him. How long it lasted? He would never know. But at the edge of madness something happened. A light aproached him, then another and another. The lights guided him in the darknes, with the voice of his girlfriend always following him. Suddenly a blinding light left him unconscious. He awaken in a huge hall, surrounded by some sort of acolytes or mages watching him. "who are you?" said one, "call me Nazrethim.." "what are you?" "Don't you see I'm a human?!"
    "are you sure? look at you in this mirror". When he contemplated his own face in the mirror he didn't recognize it, it was different. "What you did to me?!" "nothing, we found you here a few minutes ago. Tell me, would you like to become a champion?" "a champion? what kind of champion?" "come with us, you will see soon.."
    That day Nazrethim became a champion, he agreed to fight in the fields of justice in exchange for a cure for him, but the darkness still talk to him, threating him with madness or helping him to discover his new powers. Who knows what fate awaits Nazrethim in his new life? Time will tell, time will tell...

(story partially based on a true story, the name of the characters were changed to protect the ignorant) ^_^ / 0_o

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:16 am