Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

Dragunia, the shadow guardian

Nazrethim
    Nazrethim

Dragunia, the shadow guardian Empty Dragunia, the shadow guardian

Post by Nazrethim Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Name: Dragunia
    Title: The Shadow Guardian

Primary role: Tank
    Secondary role: I don't figure out another role for him Razz

Appearance:
    He is taller than Hecarim (+30%) his armor is black and the spectral energy within the armor is dark purple instead of cyan. In his right hand he has a polearm and in his left hand he wears a shield.

Statistics:
    Health: 415 (+95)
    Armor: 19 (+3.6)
    MResist: 30 (+1.25)
    ADamage: 52 (+3.3)
    ASpeed: 0.620 (+2.1%)
    ARange: 125
    Mana: 220 (+38)
    HP Regen: 7.5 (+0.75)
    MP Regen: 5.9 (+0.50)
    MSpeed: 335

Will of the guardian
    (Innate):
    Reduces stuns, slows, and immobilizes 0.1sec every 50 Dragunia’s armor and reduces taunts, fears, silences and blinds 0.1sec every 50 Dragunia’s magic resist

Unstoppable charge(Q):
    Dragunia charges forward setting apart minions and taking an enemy champion with him. Upon reaching the end of the line he will hit the ground with his polearm dealing additional damage to enemies in front of him. Dragunia is immune to crowd control effects during the charge.
    Charge damage: 50/60/70/80/90 +1.2 Dragunia’s armor.
    Final blow: 50/65/80/95/110 + 0.5 Dragunia’s attack damage
    Cost: 60 mana
    Cooldown: 10 sec
    Distance traveled: 600/650/700/750/800

Unmovable guard(W):
    Dragunia plunges his polearm in the ground and taunts enemies in 400 around him for 3sec (1sec for champions). While in this mode he gains 50% armor and magic resist and regenerates 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5% of his max health every second per enemy taunted. When Unmovable guard finishes Dragunia breaks his stance violently dealing 15/30/45/60/75 + 0.7 Dragunia’s armor to nearby enemies also pushing them 200 units away.
    Cost: 40 mana
    Cooldown: 15sec

Earth shatterer(E):
    Dragunia slams the ground with his hoof dealing 30/50/70/90/110 + 0.9 Dragunia’s armor to enemies in an area of 300 around him. He also shatters the earth reducing the movement speed of any enemy in the affected area by 5/10/15/20/25%. The area remains shattered for 4sec.
    Shattered area radius: 400/450/500/550/600
    Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
    Cooldown: 15sec

Might of the guardian(Ultimate, R):
    Passively increases Dragunia’s armor and magic resist 10/15/20% and max health 10/20/30%
    Upon activation gives to Dragunia area damage, making his basic attacks to deal 50/75/100% damage to nearby enemies. Lasts for 10sec
    Cooldown: 45 sec
    Cost: 100 mana

Recommended Items:

Starting:
    Doran's Shield/Boots of speed+potions
    Essential:
    Atma's Impaler/ Thornmail/ Spirit Visage
    Offensive:
    Frozen Mallet/ The Black Cleaver/ Zephyr
    Defensive:
    Guardian Angel/Randuin's Omen/ Runic Bulwark

Quotes:
    Selection:
    "Juggernaut ready"
    Movement:
    "solid like a rock"
    "Like steel, hard and cold"
    "Don't push me"
    "Unstopable"
    "I will bury them"
    "Slow and steady"
    Attacking:
    "feel the weight of my anger!"
    "You will be crushed!"
    "Stop me if you can!"
    "I will bury you"
    Joke:
    "Yes I'm a true juggernaut. No I have never been in a comic"
    Taunt:
    "Come and hit me, it will be useless"
    Dance:
    Conga

Lore:
    Few weeks after Hecarim appeared, another of his kind arrived. But, unlike Hecarim, he didn’t caused havoc. When the people feared of his presence asked him what was he looking for he always answered “I’m here to protect..”
    Dragunia followed Hecarim’s path slow and steady until he reached the institute of war, then he said “I’m here to protect…”. A summoner asked: “are you here to protect Hecarim?”. The answer was “No! I’m here to protect... you… from him…”.

Aditional information:
    -"Dragunia" it's an Anagram of "Guardian"
    -For the E he rises on his back legs and then letting fall his front legs on the land, creating a fractured field.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 am