Champcrafter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to let loose your LoL champcrafting creativity!

2 posters

Run for your life! Onachus, Hunger of the End

ElementSteel
    ElementSteel

Run for your life! Onachus, Hunger of the End Empty Run for your life! Onachus, Hunger of the End

Post by ElementSteel Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Onachus, Hunger of the End

Passive: Insatiable (Innate): Onachus exerts himself to do abilities, causing him to be more hungry as time goes on. His Hunger decays by 2 every 2 seconds. Whenever Onachus deals a critical strike, Onachus' Hunger decay is cut in half for 4 seconds. When Onachus is at 99% or more Hunger, he is unable to be slain. When Onachus is at 1% or less Hunger, he is dealt 10 true damage per second.

Q: Rapacious Dragon: Onachus bites down on target enemy unit, dealing physical damage and gaining 5 Hunger. If this damage slays the target enemy unit, Onachus gains an additional 5 Hunger, 20 if it was an enemy champion.
    Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5
    Range: 150
    Physical Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 (+.8 AD)

W: Hide of Ironspike: (Passive) Onachus takes reduced damage.
    Damage Reduction: 1/2/3/4/5%

(Active) Onachus leaps backwards slamming into enemy units behind him, knocking them back and dealing physical damage.
    Cost: 20 Hunger
    Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
    Range: 300
    Knockback: 200
    Physical Damage: 100/110/120/130/140 (+.6 AD)(+.2 Armor)

E: Sound of the Apocalypse: Onachus roars to the sky, causing every enemy unit to be silenced for 2 seconds and be dealt physical damage. Effectiveness is reduced by a percentage for how far away an enemy unit is. Impassable Terrain automatically reduces effectiveness by 10%. For 6 seconds afterward, Onachus' Hunger meter decays at half the rate.
    Cost: 20 Hunger
    Cooldown: 14/12/10/8/6 seconds
    Range: Global (technically)
    Physical Damage: 150/160/170/180/190 (+.4 AD)
    Percentage Effectiveness Reduction: 1/.8/.6/.4/.2% per 10 unit distance

R: Sea of Crevasses: Onachus burrows down into the ground for 5 seconds, becoming untargetable and increasing his movement speed and leaving raised, impassable terrain trailing up behind him as he moves around. At the end of digging, Onachus breaches the surface, knocking up and dealing physical damage to enemy units in an AoE, followed up by an AoE of claw swipes that deal physical damage. For each enemy unit Onachus damages with the bite, he gains 5 Hunger. Raised earth is returned to normal after Onachus surfaces.
    Cost: 60 Hunger
    Cooldown: 110/90/70 seconds
    Radius of AoE (Bite): 100
    Radius of AoE (Claw): 200
    Movement Speed Increase: 20/40/60%
    Physical Damage (Bite): 200/300/400 (+1.0 AD)
    Physical Damage (Claws): 150/200/250 (+.7 AD)

----

Health: 440 (+80)
    Hunger: 100
    Attack Damage: 54.1 (+4.2)
    Attack Speed: 0.625 (+1.44%)
    Range: 150
    Health Regen: 7.5 (+0.85)
    Armor: 19 (+3.5)
    Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
    Movement Speed: 345

Tags: Melee, Fighter, Jungler

Quotes:
    Upon Selection: I hunger...
    Movement:
    - Hungry...
    - Bring me flesh...
    - On the hunt...
    - *Groan*
    - What does the world offer now?
    Attacking:
    - Prey!
    - *Roar*
    - The smell of blood!
    - Leave no leftovers.
    - Rip you apart!
    Sound of the Apocalypse: A deep, echoing roar. Becomes more high-pitch in frequency with ranks.
    Taunt:
    - I bring your end, if only to sate my hunger.
    - Fear me mortal, for you are not more than a feast for me.
    Joke:
    - Sometimes, I wish I had some levels in wizard...
    - Bow before me, for I am your God-King! For the Empi-*stomach growls*
    Ultimate:
    - Death from below!
    - Down you go!
    - *Chomp*

Skins:
    Classic Onachus: Large modeled dragonoid creature. Brownish-green in coloration, long gangly arms. Legs and tail slightly stubby. Spiked shell on the back, ornately horned head. Mouth taking 35% of the face.
    Bittersweet Onachus: Model made of candy! Hershey Kiss claws, horns and teeth. Caramel shell. Taffy-like tail and arms. Sugar-coated abdomen. Marshmellow eyes.
    Tyrant King Onachus: Head shaped to be similar to a Tyrannosaurus Rex, still spiked and horned however. Tail is longer and legs seem more muscled. Arms are unchanged. Shell is smoother yet the spikes are sharper.

Lore:
    The Ironspike Mountains holds many amazing yet terrible creatures. Be they masters of the sky or breathers of fire, dragons are kings of this range. While most are out and about the stone tops though, some are hidden within, sleeping until the time is right. Recently, a cave was broken open, a sleeping dragon within. The explorers had continued on their path into the cave, unaware of what was inside. And so, out of the five people that went in, only two came back out, a titanic roaring beast in hot pursuit of them.
    The two ran as fast as they could, but eventually one could go on no longer, and fell to be gobbled up by the dragon. The last survivor continued to run, the beast still chasing even after finishing its meal. The runner had made his way down the mountain range, coming into Zaun while still being hounded. By making it to the hextechnological city however proved to be a safe haven, as defenses and various scientists had come down and tranquilized the monster. Feeling proud of their catch and anger toward its actions, it was decided that it would be brought to the Institute of War and be used as new pawn in service to the Summoners. A part of the League of Legends, the insatiable dragon now hunts on the Fields of Justice, always looking for a morsel to chew on.

Last edited by ElementSteel on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    MynxTheOrigin
    MynxTheOrigin

Run for your life! Onachus, Hunger of the End Empty Re: Run for your life! Onachus, Hunger of the End

Post by MynxTheOrigin Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm

I see many ways this guy could be built to be a damage dealer, a tank, or an off-tank. I like the versatility of his abilities. He can easiliy keep chasing enemies at bay too. All in all, very good design.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm